The Dark Knight Rises The Score V

Who else thinks that Risen From Darkness is apart of the credits music? I think it is.

Who else thinks that Risen From Darkness is apart of the credits music? I think it is.

I discovered an ID tag for 'Risen From Darkness' a while ago and it said 'End Theme'. At this point, we could assume that this track is the end credits theme. But I wouldn't rule out portions of it being in the movie itself.

I discovered an ID tag for 'Risen From Darkness' a while ago and it said 'End Theme'. At this point, we could assume that this track is the end credits theme. But I wouldn't rule out portions of it being in the movie itself.

I could easily see the ending of Risen going into the sadder portions of Rise (after the recognizable I'm Not A Hero motif).

Risen is very nice wit hthat electronics. But I'm not sure it fits ending credits...

Wait is The End out? could someone direct me to it please?

EDIT: NVM got it

Wow The End = Blade Runner = Favourite track. Really hope this is in the film.

There are some people who are confused about what bonus tracks are out/what quality is the download etc. so I'll try clear that up.

The highest quality we have at the moment is the one from iTunes, the OST came out there for Europe (except the UK). That release has the Junkie XL remix, The End, and Shadows Betray You.

The CD release (out Tuesday) contains a download page for the Junkie XL remix, and 2 other tracks - Risen from Darkness (the one BatmanOnFilm posted yesterday) and No Stone Unturned. We won't get higher quality of those because they're only available for download from that link in the CD.

The last thing is that All Out War track which is not on any of the official releases. So no higher quality for that.

As I get over my Like A Dog inclusion obsession, I realize how glorious Risen From Darkness is. Like, theme-glorious.

As I get over my Like A Dog inclusion obsession, I realize how glorious Risen From Darkness is. Like, theme-glorious.

This could be 'the theme' Zimmer was referring to that Batman hadn't earned yet. It has classic motifs from 'Molossus', 'Like A Dog Chasing Cars', and 'Imagine The Fire'

I'm gonna go ahead and consider this Batman's theme for Nolan's trilogy.

Batman (as in the character) has his action theme in every film (molossus, like a dog chasing cars, imagine the fire) Risen from darkness seems to combine them all.

Coul someone Pm me the end please !!! I'm dying for it !!

I really hope i'll be able to listen to the end as soon as I'll get back to home as well.

There are some people who are confused about what bonus tracks are out/what quality is the download etc. so I'll try clear that up.

The highest quality we have at the moment is the one from iTunes, the OST came out there for Europe (except the UK). That release has the Junkie XL remix, The End, and Shadows Betray You.

The CD release (out Tuesday) contains a download page for the Junkie XL remix, and 2 other tracks - Risen from Darkness (the one BatmanOnFilm posted yesterday) and No Stone Unturned. We won't get higher quality of those because they're only available for download from that link in the CD.

The last thing is that All Out War track which is not on any of the official releases. So no higher quality for that.

Thanks for clearing that up !! I saw the download links for the end, shadows betray you and the remix !! All I'd need is a link for no stone unturned I can't find it on the previous pages ...

The End and Rise definitely sound similar but I think I prefer The end cause its even slower and sadder except the last minute or so i'd cut out.

Meh, The End didn't really do anything for me. Risen from Darkess on the other hand is fantastic :up:

Am I deaf, or are there no tracks with the weird/cool chimey music that begins around 0:27 in trailer #4?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"