The sega genesis love thread and (SNES too)

The last game system I had was the original Nintendo, I loved Super Mario Bros 3.

I remember I got Streets of Rage 2, Pitfighter, Sonic 2, and Golden Axe 2 for sega on Christmas. Man that was the greatest day ever:up:

Lazlo Panaflex said:
The last game system I had was the original Nintendo, I loved Super Mario Bros 3.

I was playing Mario 3 on my big screen the other day. Now THAT'S cool!

hey can anyone tell me the name of this fighting game?there's two characters,one red and the other blue,and when you fight long enough you can turn into this m. bison looking character.also there are different maps you can choose to fight in.

I'll never grow tired of playing Golden Axe and Streets of Rage. With netplay on Gens it only makes it more bliss. :D

Jager X said:
hey can anyone tell me the name of this fighting game?there's two characters,one red and the other blue,and when you fight long enough you can turn into this m. bison looking character.also there are different maps you can choose to fight in.

Name the system!
grand_moff_tarkin-0.jpg

Yes Genesis kicked so much arse.I remember Streets of Rage 1-3.2 and 3 were my favs though.Great beat-em-ups.I play Vectorman on Sonic Gems Collection on the Gamecube occasionally.

Man, I loved the Genesis. Some features were way ahead of it's time...

Hades said:
What was that game where you got to be this green ghost with a mohawk, and you had to scare people. I freaking loved that game.

Haunting Starring Polterguy

http://www.consoleclassix.com/gameinfo_hauntingstarringpolterguy_gen.html

I was playing it last night.

Earthworm Jim 2 is still an AWESOME game.

Oh yeah - Shinobi III and Ristar were probably my favorite games on Sega! :D Ristar had really great music, especially.

And I could never get enough of Fire Shark. So simple a concept, and yet, so much fun. :)

echostation said:
photo Jones... TOE JAM AND EARL is so bad ass... I remember that game, I LOVED playing it... can you imagine what'd it be like if they made a proper Toe Jam and Earl game today for like X-box 360...

Did you not know about TJ&E3???

http://www.gameblitz.com/xtje3.htm

Was actually a very good update on a classic. :up:

Does anyone remember this one Disney game where you play as Donald and Mickey and you do things like ride on a flying carpet? Don't say Kingdom Hearts. It was for SEGA.

^^^World of Illusion

I own it :D

I never owned any of the old systems but I had friends who did. Sonic the Hedgehog kicked ass.

I love my Genesis. I have Aladdin, Shinobi, Super Hang On, Columns, Streets of Rage, Golden Axe, Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic Spinball, Spider-man: The Animated Series, Earthworm Jim 2, Street Fighter II and Race Drivin (worse game ever). Cant wait for the Wii to come out so I can finally get Vector Man, Gunstar Heroes, TJ&E 2 and Comix Zone.

Tangled Web said:
Thank you so much. That damn title has escaped me for well over ten years!

It was the first game I ever bought with my own money. I was so proud of myself for saving up $40.

Nobody mentioned Altered Beast?! WISE FWOM YOUU GWAVE!!!!
or Moonwalker...(The arcade game was better) MK on the genesis rocked!!!

imdaly said:
^^^World of Illusion

I own it :D

Yeah i liked that game also, i got alot of games downloaded to. i wish i never game them away at all.

These brats and their games today, I tell ya. Back then we only needed two or three buttons, tops. Now it's one button to jump, one to shoot, one to shoot the secondary weapon, another to crouch, another to scratch your ass, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"