Days of Future Past The Sentinels - Part 1

Since the Sentinels play a role in the Days of Future Past, I thought it might be fun to have a thread about them. How do want the Sentinels to be handled on screen, if they appear in the movie?

Jesus Christ...........

........................I don't even know where to begin with these designs..........is this really the best they could do?...

I just don't get this franchise.......I'm really at a loss for words ..........it's almost as if the people involved with this franchise are oblivious to the rest of the world and just thing their designs and creative ideas are the greatest ever............I would love to see some concept sketches for the Sentinels --just to see what else was on the table.

I don't know.......every time I want to get excited about this franchise again.....stuff like this happens. I keep trying to turn the other cheek with this franchise, but I just don't know......Are the people behind the X-films aware of the new wave comic book films.......do they honestly believe these designs compare favorably to what the other franchises are offering?

Are these people in their own private world? The creative decisions just boggle the mind with this franchise -- are they even trying--it almost feels as if they are being intentionally obtuse just to be contrarian or something.

How could anyone sit in a creative meeting a tell someone else with a straight face, "those Sentinel Designs are awesome?" Are there a bunch of yes men in those meetings?...Are the Sentinels supposed to look laughable and silly intentionally?

It's not rocket science?.......is it? The Sentinels are for all intent and purposes giant mechs. The practically design themselves..............?

It feels like the people making the X-films are making them for themselves and not the fans. It's as if they are conceding some things but everything else is just a "we want to do it our way" or not at all vibe.
ughhh.gif

That’s a generous question, I appreciate it. I feel the heat from my back left shoulder… Yes, you do see battling and I’ll tell you, you see battling in the future and in the past. And not just me battling them, but all the characters. It’s exciting after doing two Wolverine movies in a row to see how the X-Men work together, so I’m trying to give you a little something without giving you much, but they need to work together in order to bring down the Sentinels.
Read more at http://collider.com/hugh-jackman-x-men-days-of-future-past-interview/#uhw8zHQvj0SV003a.99

Last time X men work together was in X1, i just can't wait !

I hope beast gets some cool action this time, I wasn't all that impressed with the last 2 films actions scenes for beast, they can do better then that

All I could practically make out in that post was ..........................................................

I'm wondering if thegameq will be seeing this opening night or the following weekend.

All I could practically make out in that post was ..........................................................

I'm wondering if thegameq will be seeing this opening night or the following weekend.

:hehe:

Emma should first change her hand into diamond form and next punch thegameq.

Yeah, the trailer really did sell the whole "this is completely hopeless" aspect of DOFP. God, they are A LOT of Sentinels, more than I expected there to be.

Yeah no kidding I was expecting maybe 3 in future lol, but man that is a lot of them.

Future Sentinels look like the Phalanx.

These Future Sentinels are scary & there's whole army of them! Poor little X-Men...

They're screwed. Not only the X-Men but that entire future timeline including humans are flat out screwed.

Time travel is the only solution here.

I wonder who's navigating the ship, and do we ever get to see how the sentinels evolve?

It will be interesting if they show either of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"