The She-Hulk Thread!

The Gaige

Awesome
Reaction score
Do you want it & if so who should play She-Hunk?

My 1st choice is Emma Watson because the contrast with her small frame & She-Hunk's large one would be interesting!

Elizabeth Debicki is a great actress at 5'11, use CGI to make her a bit bigger and green in her She-Hulk form.

Given the thread title's typo, I'm trying very hard not to make a joke about shoe size... (Sorry)

i don't know about a movie. i'd gladly watch a tv series (but would prefer her as part of the cast in another Hulk movie). if Angie Harmon still wants it, i'd gladly watch her in it.

She could appear in the Daredevil TV show since she is a lawyer like Matt Murdock

She could appear in the Daredevil TV show since she is a lawyer like Matt Murdock

That would be a great way to introduce her. She could have an ep as Jen Walters, without having to reference her cousin Bruce or the Hulk. Just a day in the life of a lawyer in court against Matt Murdock.

However I would like to see her appear in the next Hulk movie (If that ever happens). I would co-sign Kristanna Loken as a She Hulk, as I feel CGI is not necessary. Maybe some computer and make up trickery at most. Forced perspective camera tricks to adjust her height. (Although i hear she's already 6 foot.) but not a full CGI.

I definitely want a she hulk tv series and I want jennifer carpenter to play the lead.

bd9rIFG.jpg

I would definitely want to see a She-Hulk movie or TV show. As far as effects, I would say either makeup or motion capture or something like that. The thing is, you need to find the balance between someone with the right build and someone with the right personality. You don't want a bodybuilder who can't act, and you don't want a great actress buried under effects. You need to find the balance.

I was just thinking maybe this hotty for She-Hunk:

image.php

I don't think a She-Hulk movie would be the greatest idea, granted I don't know any of her solo stuff lol. It would be cool to see her in a Hulk film tho :)

Before we can even talk She-Hulk, let's focus on trying to build The Hulk an actual franchise.

You know who would be an amazing She-Hulk? Rachel Bloom.

She can do Jen's strength plus her great sense of humour. Oh my gosh that would be amazing! Plus I reckon she could hold her own well against Ruffalo

I am guessing with Perlmutter still in power it wouldn't happen but She-Hulk on Netflix please! 8 eps, balancing the personal and workplace comedy aspects along with some serious super hero butt kicking. Strangely I think the MCU is still too "small" to warrant a She-Hulk show though. Is the MCU "epic"? Yes. But... It's not got a lot of players and that's a big part of She-Hulk. She's for a very long time been commentary on the Marvel heroes' world. Well the MCU just doesn't have enough super powered characters with long histories to work with. So maybe we hold off until then. I still think done right Shulkie would be a hit.

Rachel Bloom

Settled.

Strangely I think the MCU is still too "small" to warrant a She-Hulk show though. Is the MCU "epic"? Yes. But... It's not got a lot of players and that's a big part of She-Hulk. She's for a very long time been commentary on the Marvel heroes' world. Well the MCU just doesn't have enough super powered characters with long histories to work with.

Unfortunately that's true.

Yes, since forever. Who should play... I don't have anyone specific in mind.

Another thing I want. I know she's permanently in hulk form in the comics. But I'd like them to step away from it and make her switch between two forms. I want to see significant physical difference. Not just Gamora-like green woman.

I would have voted no...She-Hulk belongs on Netflix! She could be Black Widow, Hawkeye and Fury's lawyer after the Sokovia Accords.

I would have voted no...She-Hulk belongs on Netflix! She could be Black Widow, Hawkeye and Fury's lawyer after the Sokovia Accords.
She-Hulk doesn't fit with the gritty tone and visuals of the netflix series while I'm not sure about a solo film due to market demand and the particulars of Universal's ownership rights I feel like She-Hulk could fit in the movies as a Supporting character but the name She-Hulk would have to go

Last edited:
She-Hulk is a great character that deserves more than the small, limited world of the Marvel non-Cinematic Universe, forever condemned to interact with the same 4 or 5 heroes over and over again. And as for the courtroom drama elements... well, they are exactly what would set her movie apart from the other MCU films.

Now what I would like to know is, can Marvel even make a She-Hulk movie or is she in the same situation as Hulk?

Just because it is on Netflix doesn't mean it has to be dark and gritty.

leathertough2.jpg

Shamelessly She-Hulk is a low budget feature fanfilm based on the Marvel Avengers character. I filmed it in 2007-8. In April, I remastered it as a 93-minute "rough cut", and you can download it in the description here:

https://youtu.be/wrXVDAta7kM

I want to see Jen in an Avengers movie actually. Though i don't have any actress in mind, casting her will be tough. You need someone who can do comedy, displays intelligence, charisma and is also physicaly capable. Also, the taller the better. I don't think she has to be bulky. Athletic sure but please don't make her look like a bodybuilder. Her strength doesn't correlate with the size of her muscels. I really dislike what they've done with Jen in the new comics. Keep her feminine!

There’s different types of feminine and marvel should be free to show all different body types including super muscly.

I would love to see Jen, it’s just not marvel til she’s there. I’m still hoping Rachel Bloom gets the job, she’s beyond perfect

Yeah Marvel is free to do whatever they want with the character of course but her slimmer physique helps distinguish her from Bruce's Hulk. Just like her retaining her intelligence and personality in Hulk form. I think It would be a huge waste if they go with the bulky, low IQ Jen. We already have that in Bruce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"