The SHHFFL VI Season....

SHHFFL History - winners in bold, 2nd place in brackets

SHHFFL I (2003) - Malice Marauders (Southern Sasquatch)
SHHFFL II (2004) - atmshawn (Brodie is smarter)
SHHFFL III (2005) - Slipknot (The Reservoir Dogs)
SHHFFL IV (2006) - Mindless Minions (The Pickled Peppers)
SHHFFL V (2007) - W'sOrNothing (Mindless Minions)
SHHFFL VI (2008) - Matt's Man-Spiders (W'sOrNothing)

:yay:

Last edited:
Season's Final Standings after the playoffs...
(in brackets are the original end of season playoff ranking)

1. Matt's Man-Spiders (4th) +3
2. W'sOrNothing (6th) +4
3. FU MADDENS (2nd) -1
4. Daisy's Dukes (1st) -3
5. The Strangers (7th) +2
6. The Pickled Peppers (8th) +2
7. Touchdown her pants (3rd) -4
8. The Losers (5th) -3

SHHFFL VI Championship Game

Matt's Man-Spiders 119.37
W'sOrNothing 94.33

Congrats to the Man-Spiders for a well-played season and playoffs. :up:

Thanks to everyone for a well played season... probably the best season in 6 years.

Cheers...

Mike

:batty:

Wow, I am at a loss. First of all, great game Wieg. I got lucky. Parker shouldn't have played that well and when I put him and Jackson in 15 minutes before kick off, I was sure I was done. Haha, that's the story of my season. When I started off this season with no running game, I was positive that I would barely make play-offs. When I traded Peyton Manning to slightly improve it, only to have Kitna get IR two weeks later leaving me with Kyle Orton I was sure my season was over.

But through a great recieving squad, unexpected success (Despite his post injury slump, who'd of thunk Kyle Orton would play as well as he did? Or that Pierre Thomas would explode over the past two weeks? Or even that Willie Parker would choose this week to get his mojo back when it seemed like my team was done?), and frankly, just a hell of a lot of luck, here we are. After, what has it been? 5 seasons, or so, the Matt's Man-Spiders are the SHHFFL champions.

Thanks to Wieg for a great game. Thanks to TMOB for another great season as our commissioner. Thanks to everyone who played for a great season. This one definitely had the most ups and downs and was easily our best. We should all be congratulated. Its been fun and I can't wait for next year.

Based on recent trends of the past two years, it seems like next year I am destined to finish in second place.

Fantastic season guys, and congrats to the Man Spiders for a well earned victory.

Based on recent trends of the past two years, it seems like next year I am destined to finish in second place.

I noticed that too. :D

Congrats, Matt. I had the strangest feeling I'd used up all my luck getting the upsets I did. Seems like everyone on my team spent the last couple of weeks making the playoffs, but got to take it easy this week. Oh, if only LT hadn't decided to play like LT last night forcing Rivers to stick to the air.

And congrats to everyone for one hell of a season. It's not often that so much is on the line during the last game. But it seems our season mimicked the real one in many way.

And now we get to wonder who's going to beat Matt in the championship next season.

Thanks Wieg, and congrats to you as well. Second place in this league, meant over coming a lot of tough competition and is no small accomplishment.

Also, I'd like to thank Kaleb as well who gave me the heads up on my two running backs being benched :up:

Season's Final Standings after the playoffs...
(in brackets are the original end of season playoff ranking)

1. Matt's Man-Spiders (4th) +3
2. W'sOrNothing (6th) +4
3. FU MADDENS (2nd) -1
4. Daisy's Dukes (1st) -3
5. The Strangers (7th) +2
6. The Pickled Peppers (8th) +2
7. Touchdown her pants (3rd) -4
8. The Losers (5th) -3

whew, my team just barely beat the Daisy's Dukes. After a disappointing loss to W'sOrNothing, it good to finish at least 3rd place. :word:

oh yeah, congrats to the Man-Spiders for their surprising win.

I had a dissappointing season this year. I have a good feeling that I'll rebound and make the playoffs next season. Congrats to the Man-Spiders as well.

Thanks guys. Its kind of funny. Last year I went into the play-offs in second place and had LaDainian Tomlinson, Plax, Randy Moss, Tom Brady, Heath Miller DJ Hackett, Jeff Reed, and the Baltimore defense and I lose first round of the play-offs. This year I have a team led by Kyle Orton and really the only consistent aspect is my recieving squad and we go all the way. Guess you never know.

SHHFFL VI Championship Game

Matt's Man-Spiders 119.37
W'sOrNothing 94.33

Congrats to the Man-Spiders for a well-played season and playoffs. :up:

Thanks to everyone for a well played season... probably the best season in 6 years.

Cheers...

Mike

:batty:
Mod Hax :down

I was all set for dynasty-hood, then didn't make the playoffs. :csad:

Congrats Dick of the Year. :cmad:

I was all set for dynasty-hood, then didn't make the playoffs. :csad:

You're like the Minnesota Vikings of SHHFFL... except you have a Championship under your belt... :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"