Deadpool 2 The Shioli Kutsuna Electrifying Thread - Whip it girl!

Reaction score
2r2yd5u.gif

Doesn't look like Surge to me. So who could she be?

So who could she be?
If you don't mind potential spoilers,

that Twitter guy who says the movie sucks said that she's Yoiki, Negasonic's girlfriend. Yep, apparently Negasonic is gay.

If you don't mind potential spoilers,

that Twitter guy who says the movie sucks said that she's Yoiki, Negasonic's girlfriend. Yep, apparently Negasonic is gay.

NTW was pretty much a non entity in the comics, so they can do whatever they want with her, and nobody would care.

Its possible it will be Surge tbh. Just a few rumour places saying its Yoiki.

Well if she was playing Surge, why would they change her hair color? She's one of the few female characters in the comics that have blue hair.

everyone's blue in xmen though

also, can you see the resemblance between negasonic in her comic book version and her hollywood version...?
negasonic_teenage_warhead.jpg

negasonic-teenage-warhead-deadpool-brianna-hildebrand.jpg

also, can you see the resemblance between negasonic in her comic book version and her hollywood version...?
negasonic_teenage_warhead.jpg

negasonic-teenage-warhead-deadpool-brianna-hildebrand.jpg

please don't destroy the narrative here that Deadpool is the only adequate X-Men comic book adaptation Fox ever created. :whatever: :cwink:

She has the same first name as Lady Deathstrike. Weird though, couldn't they just adapted someone from the comics instead of creating a new one? I mean they could have easily called her surge and gave her the blue hair.

She has the same first name as Lady Deathstrike. Weird though, couldn't they just adapted someone from the comics instead of creating a new one? I mean they could have easily called her surge and gave her the blue hair.

well....she keeps changing her hair color thoughout the movie...

1st it is pink....and in the climax it is as the above pic.

Deathstrike is Yuriko Oyama.

This character is Yukio.

Yukio is also the name of the red hair girl in Wolverine 2.

They are also different chars.

On a side note. I am in love with Yukio haha. Her hi and byes melt me.

DP is also very sweet towards her.

Yukio?
That's not name of Surge.

D-list character with Cannonball powers, now Yukio with Surge powers.

Does it really matter whether they're D- or Z-list characters? What matters is what's up there on the screen. And I find it cool that they're whipping out some of the more obscure characters. Fits perfectly with Deadpool.

Fun fact, she's an Aussie. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"