Dark Phoenix The Simon Kinberg Thread - Director, Writer & Producer of Dark Phoenix

fan bingbing is in what now? her character really stands out both in the movie and on the show (although the latter's played by jamie chung) I've liked them both

I didn’t know she was in Dark Phoenix. Is she? Or is she in Kinberg’s other movie?

Kinberg's other movie.

No idea about Kinberg's direction yet, but that cast couldn't possibly be more exciting. Also, goddamn it's beautiful out there. I have friends at the festival and now I'm officially jealous.

There's an article for that film in the misc section. Though interesting that Kinberg's neXt two films aren't with Fox...

Logan's Run is a Warner Bros. Film and 355 isn't being distributed by Fox. Your point? If he's the neXt's big director, clearly Fox would have given him other projects to work on before other studios most especially he has a first look deal (if I remember correctly) with Fox.

If you think him having a movie in a bidding war at Cannes that stars Jessica Chastain, Marion Cotillard, Lupita Nyong'o, and Penelope Cruz isn't a big deal... well I don't know what to tell ya'!

I mean, I am still quite skeptical about Dark Phoenix because it got delayed, but this is a pretty major get for Kinberg, which gives me some faint optimism he might know what he's doing in the director's chair.

When did I say its not a big deal?

In the industry where Michael Bay, Zack Snyder, Wachowskis get to direct big films after misfires, this is not totally surprising.

Wait i'm confused. I thought Bryan Singer was directing this?

They could have brought her back for another movie but you know... Go back to the past because its much more eXciting!

I still remember Fan talking adamantly about being in the next film after DOFP simply because she signed a 3-picture deal back in 2013. Good times.

Producer of DP 2

31502200_249081699165676_7181148291998941184_n.jpg

Burn him! Burn... oh wait? It got good reviews? Well, uh...

giphy.gif

Burn him! Burn... oh wait? It got good reviews? Well, uh...

giphy.gif
Legends says anyone utters good news about Kinberg there will be crazy fanboyz nerd rage the likes we have never none...:o

Kinberg wasn't a creative producer on DP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"