The Simpsons Movie

Nah, not really, just doesn't interest me. I think it's more of an American thing than Australian...

Back on topic I say :D

Just made an avvy:

homer.jpg

homerlogo.jpg

homer2.jpg

It;s hard to work ith a whole lotta not much :(

Calvin knock if off! Ultimate Movie-Man has the right not to like Seinfeld so that no reason to verbal abuse him.

Ultimate Movie-Man place Calvin on ignore and Calvin I want you to do the same thing, I do not want to drop the boom but I bloody will if I have too.

It's not just about Seinfeld, Morg, it's his general disregard for anything of quality while supporting the worst hack material, which isn't just about opinion, because it's attitudes like that which result in further soulless movies being made at the expense of real art. I'm not swearing at anyone or avoiding the censors, Morg, nor am I following him around and harassing from thread to thread. There isn't any grounds for banning here, and putting people on ignore is a terrible way to deal with confllict.

People dont like Seinfield

*Grabs the stand up and has a spotlight flashed on him and in his best NY Jewish voice*

"What is the deal with people not liking Senifield"

*raises arms in question and his voice gets higer to squeak level to restate poitn*

"...I mean its the greatest observational comedy...Serentity Noooowww!!!"

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
Nah, not really, just doesn't interest me. I think it's more of an American thing than Australian...
I'm Australian and I love Seinfeld! It's one of the greatest sitcoms of all time.

Meh...I guess I was just born in the wrong time. There's just something I don't like about it, maybe it's Jerry Seinfeld. And Kramer.

Give me any sitcom and I'd probably enjoy it (except that horrendous "My Big Fat Greek Life"...man that sucked.)

I didn't know that it was humanly possible to not like Seinfeld. Guess I was wrong.

Superhobo said:
Seinfield: :up: :up:

Ultimate Movie-Man: :down

Dude it's just a personal opinion. You have absolutely no right to put someone down because of what he/she likes.

Heyzeus H. Marimba

I wonder when we will see the next trailer of this movie.

sithgoblin said:
I'm Australian and I love Seinfeld! It's one of the greatest sitcoms of all time.
I´m Brazillian and I love Seinfeld as well. What is cool about it is it wasn´t a comedy about "great themes", like friendship, family, relationships, etc. It was a comedy about the mess of everyday life, the lots of little confusions and problems that end up making a big mess out of our lives. Like when you get to a restaurant and you never get a table and because of that you´re missing out on a movie you wanna see and you don´t get to talk to your girlfriend and a relative you didn´t want to see finds you... It´s the little annoyances that spiral till they become big annoyances.

It's a JUNIOR MINT!

Calvin said:
It's not just about Seinfeld, Morg, it's his general disregard for anything of quality while supporting the worst hack material, which isn't just about opinion, because it's attitudes like that which result in further soulless movies being made at the expense of real art. I'm not swearing at anyone or avoiding the censors, Morg, nor am I following him around and harassing from thread to thread. There isn't any grounds for banning here, and putting people on ignore is a terrible way to deal with confllict.

This from someone who maligns Buffy the Vampire Slayer, yet loves philosophy.

And anyway, 'attitudes like that which result in further soulless movies'?

Ultimate Movie Man can influence said soulless movies?

What?

Seinfeld DOES suck, and the teaser for the movie sucks also. This movie is redundant as f**k.

A.J.Rimmer(BSC) said:
Seinfeld DOES suck, and the teaser for the movie sucks also. This movie is redundant as f**k.

heh. wow.

The only reason I like Seinfeld is because of George. The stuff he's done reminds me way too much of myself.

Octoberist said:
what's up with the Seinfeld hate now?

I know. I like to remind everyone this is a simpsons movie thread. Talk about hating seinfeld in the misc.tv series forum. and back to the "real" discussion. I still would like to see a return of hank scorpio. even better, scorpio vs. burns for taking over springfield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"