The Skrulls thread!

I think they look great, Im glad they didnt make them all look like identical little green dudes like the comics, variety is always nice

I think it's interesting they have purple-ish heads as a bit to their headpiece they wore on the comics.

I wonder if we'll start seeing Skrulls in SHIELD or other Marvel tv shows in the future?

With these designs I can plausibly see why the females would actually be deemed hot.

:o

They've given them more serious-looking, slightly more respectable costumes than the versions they have in the comics. I think they look a bit like Star Trek aliens now though.

I think it's interesting they have purple-ish heads as a bit to their headpiece they wore on the comics.

I wonder if we'll start seeing Skrulls in SHIELD or other Marvel tv shows in the future?

I wouldn't have minded seeing those purple skull caps.

Even though they can't use Super Skrull I like how the Skrulls can all look different. We need that because the Chitauri all looked the same, Ultron bots, and the army the Black Order take to Wakanda probably all look the same.

I want some fat Skrulls, skinny Skrulls, buff Skrulls, ugly Skrulls, pretty Skrulls, old Skrulls, young Skrulls. You name it I want it.
I definitely want much more variety amongst new races that we are introduced to, but thankfully, since your post we now have access to the marvellous Super Skrull too. :cool:

I also enjoy the implications that come with the Skrulls having been a part of the MCU this whole time. We don't know who the fork they may have infiltrated.

XGXMxAI.jpg
They look great! The purple outline on the head is cleverly done.

I also enjoy the implications that come with the Skrulls having been a part of the MCU this whole time. We don't know who the **** they may have infiltrated.
True, although I have a hard time believing they've infiltrated any of the main heroes.

haha, i just noticed the NIN shirt.

I also enjoy the implications that come with the Skrulls having been a part of the MCU this whole time. We don't know who the **** they may have infiltrated.
I will count on them infiltrating Wakanda through a fake Killmonger.

Wait, how tall is Brie Larson? Because Jude Law isn't that tall, so how short is she?

And nice to see some Top Gun set photos in there as well.

And why does it say Maria "Photon" Rambeau? Have they changed her name from Monica? Or is she meant to be her mother?

I wonder if Skrulls invaded HYDRA.
And why does it say Maria "Photon" Rambeau? Have they changed her name from Monica? Or is she meant to be her mother?
That's her mother. They might do like the 70s Captain America movies in having the superhero title a nickname that used to be worn by the parent of the superhero.

Wait, how tall is Brie Larson? Because Jude Law isn't that tall, so how short is she?

And nice to see some Top Gun set photos in there as well.

She's 5'7". Not really that short for a woman (I think the average height for women is like 5'4") but not as tall as Carol of the comics, certainly.

And yes, that's Monica's mother, and they even make a note that she has a "young daughter" in the film. Which means Monica will almost certainly be in the sequel since she'd be an adult in the present day.

According to Google she's only a few cm shorter than him. Maybe he's wearing heels. :o

Yes

He must be wearing heels, because he definitely doesn't look that tall, and I didn't think that Brie Larson was so short. I was pretty sure he was about 5'8" at the most.

What are the chances of getting one of these pilots in Top Gun Maverick for a cameo?

What are the chances of getting one of these pilots in Top Gun Maverick for a cameo?

Would that make the Top Gun story MCU canon?

They look like something out of Star Trek or Doctor Who, not that that's necessarily a bad thing, it's just the vibe I get from the perspective of never having actually watched either show. Why are they coming out of the ocean though? Are they aquatic?

They look like something out of Star Trek or Doctor Who, not that that's necessarily a bad thing, it's just the vibe I get from the perspective of never having actually watched either show. Why are they coming out of the ocean though? Are they aquatic?
Like the Romulans and the later TNG and Kelvin universe movies.

At a glance they remind me of the dark elves from TDW. The design itself is good enough, but the green they used is far too light. Given that these are only stills without any post production effects, I'm hopeful they'll look better in the actual film footage. Paper grading could improve the make-up a lot.

The green is a bit light. Hopefully it looks a bit bolder on screen. I’m happy with the design though.

Oh my gosh they look so perfect. Kirbyesque but wouldn’t look out of place in a Star Trek next gen episode. I’m in heaven

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"