Arrow The Slade Wilson/Deathstroke Thread!

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
Undoubtedly the villain I am most looking forward to on the show.

AR105B_0661b.jpg-fe892e1d-t3.jpg

AR105B_0280b.jpg-8b1e4704-t3.jpg

AR105B_0774b.jpg-8125b1cd-t3.jpg

AR105B_0780b.jpg-c3eb5317-t3.jpg

AR105B_0722b.jpg-abb339e1-t3.jpg

AR105B_1088b.jpg-8f1e09fc-t3.jpg

Do we know who's doing his voice yet? (If it's not the same guy in the suit.)

For some reason I doubt Slade Wilson is played by Jeffrey Robinson. I'm pretty sure he's a stunt-only guy and i am unaware of any actual acting credits. I believe he'll do the Deathstroke parts until we find out who is really playing Slade...

For some reason I doubt Slade Wilson is played by Jeffrey Robinson. I'm pretty sure he's a stunt-only guy and i am unaware of any actual acting credits. I believe he'll do the Deathstroke parts until we find out who is really playing Slade...

He's had minor roles but I think you're right

I hope his like a very demented Ras Al Ghul in this show! Like a militia/cult leader

Since they are bringing in the big D, hopefully this means to bringing in Rose somewhere down the line.

Since they are bringing in the big D, hopefully this means to bringing in Rose somewhere down the line.

I love that idea, maybe she could start off as an ally of Oliver's but ends up betraying him. The DCU character options on this show have me super excited. I'm really glad we're getting to see characters who we ultimately would probably never see in live action.

I think the character will remain masked. He'll be a mystery like Bane was. Hopefully they'll get a great voice actor.

As long as he doesn't havw a voice like Bane :p I'm just messing

The actor playing him for all we know might voice him, he's done a few bit parts maybe he aced an audition. I'd rather it was his own voice not a fan of dubbing.

Super excited to see how they handle the character. Especially how his costume will be after 5 years, is it the same? Or will it have slight adjustments, since he has lost his eye.

Well I'm guessing from the shot of the mask on the island in episode 1 that Ollie has something to do with Deathstroke losing that eye.

This guy right here is probably going to be the highlight of the show for me, next to Green Arrow himself of course. Also excited about the Royal Flush Gang.

This guy right here is probably going to be the highlight of the show for me, next to Green Arrow himself of course. Also excited about the Royal Flush Gang.

Same here I'm very excited

Awesome news that Deathstroke will be in this show! Those pics must be flashbacks from the island, so I'm really interested to see what happened, and how they'll handle his character. Ollie better watch out when Deathstroke comes back. An eye for an eye, lol.

Since Deathstroke is apparently an important part of Ollie's past, I hope he appears several times throughout the show. Provided he's a true badass.

Last edited:
Since Deathstroke is apparently and important of Ollie's past, I hope he appears several time throughout the show. Provided he's a true badass.

Same here, I get the feeling his first episode will be all flashback

Has anyone said anything about his mask being bright orange?

I'm hoping this guy doesn't die on the island. It would be a great shame if that was all it was for him. Though with the mask cameo with the arrow through it, I can't help but wonder if he will get the same treatment as Deadshot where it's a bit ambiguous. On the one hand it would be a neat twist on how he lost his eye, but on the other it would be right on the heals of the show doing the same thing with Deadshot.

I think Deadshot is alive. That's probably why they made the high-tech monocle so big. So it's believable to think it didn't penetrate his skull. Any they are not really afraid to show blood in the series and there hasn't been a single drop of it when Ollie shot him.

As for Deathstroke, doesn't the synopsis of Episode 5 say he comes to Starling City? They wouldn't dare to kill off a badass such as Deathstroke in flashbacks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"