The Sopranos - Season Premiere

NOFX said:
Im getting HBO on thursday and im wondering are they going to repeat the first episode because I havent seen it yet?
HBO replays it several times over the week. Or you can always order it On Demand.

Did they make any mention of what happened to Johnny Sack since the end of season 5. . . . Wanted to know if Tony now ruled over NY too.

NHawk19 said:
Did they make any mention of what happened to Johnny Sack since the end of season 5. . . . Wanted to know if Tony now ruled over NY too.
John is in prison and Phil is now acting boss. He (Phil) and Tony have already begun to butt heads, continuing their feud from last season.

I can tell that the possibility of a mob war is going to hang over the family this season.

Will this be the season where the main mob characters die,like Christopher and Paulie?

Someone told me that this is the last season of the sopranos, is that true?

Yes this is the last season but theres 8 "bonus" episodes which will wrap up the series, and HBO will show those in early 2007.

I think its good that this is the last season, I hate it when tv shows just keeps going on forever!

It wouldn't go on forever if they didn't wait two years to start the next season.

ToddIsDead said:
It wouldn't go on forever if they didn't wait two years to start the next season.
For a while there I thought the show got Cancelled! Anyways I want Tony to finally get ****ing killed! I mean Wack(sp)

^They ain't trying to cancel that cash cow. If David Chase didn't want to end it, they'd still be talking about Sopranos 2015.

terry78 said:
^They ain't trying to cancel that cash cow. If David Chase didn't want to end it, they'd still be talking about Sopranos 2015.
So is this the last season or not?:confused:

****ing no sopranos tonight??!!! :mad: :rolleyes:

Is it just me or everyone now looks old and fat???!!!

NOFX said:
Is it just me or everyone now looks old and fat???!!!

^Tony getting on the scale showing him at 280,I was shocked,I thought he was 230:)

ToddIsDead said:
That would be interesting, but I doubt it. The way Junior got rid of the gun and hid makes me think that it's for real. It was like what a child would do if they did something wrong, not a hardened gangster.

Yea, it seemed that way to me too...but if Junior is trying to keep up the senile act he would've had to play it that way. I dunno, I'm just not entirely sure I buy that Junior is senile just yet.

GoldGoblin said:
^Tony getting on the scale showing him at 280,I was shocked,I thought he was 230:)
Not just him, it seems like everyone else gained weight!!!

lol did you notice how he took to "meat" out of the hotdog bun?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"