The Sopranos - Season Premiere

AJ is probably going to be the new boss when the series is over.

GoldGoblin said:
AJ is probably going to be the new boss when the series is over.

Only if they skip ahead 15-20 years. They would never allow a 18 year old who has absolutely no experience in the criminal world and has been a civilian to this point to just take over.

Not to mention its obvious AJ doesnt have any of the attributes of a mob boss. He'd never be a captain let alone the boss.

Great episode I know you guys enjoyed it:up:

It was a great episode, next week looks just as good!

Another great episode. Looks like Vito and Paulie might be in for some ****...they should watch what they say or they won't be long for this world. Sil showed that he doesn't have what it takes to lead the family...curious, that Christopher didn't even attempt to step up...after seeing Sil in action, out of Christopher, Sil, Vito, and Paulie...Sil may be the best man for the job...aside from Sil who couldn't take the heat, he was the only one who wasn't looking out for himself with Tony in the coma.

Great to see Steve Buscemi back...and Carmella's appointment with Dr. Melfi was great.

Just for the record, would someone on the writing staff please for the love of god give Meadow something to do? She hasn't had a decent story line in god knows how long.

2 observations

Christopher is still upset over the rumor that Tony and Adrianna were having an affair

Was that a young Livia Soprano that walked into the house before Tony came out of his coma?

Dammit I always miss sunday episode:mad:

Did anyone else think Christopher's slasher movie idea sucks:)

I love the way Carmela stared at Paulie and Vito in the elevator. I have a feeling Paulie will be wacked before seasons end, although he is hilarious.

Matt said:
Just for the record, would someone on the writing staff please for the love of god give Meadow something to do? She hasn't had a decent story line in god knows how long.
Methinks things are going to get plenty weird w/Vito and Finn so your wish may very well come true. That scene in the hospital when Vito kinda carressed his arm... :eek:

Matt said:
Another great episode. Looks like Vito and Paulie might be in for some ****...they should watch what they say or they won't be long for this world. Sil showed that he doesn't have what it takes to lead the family...curious, that Christopher didn't even attempt to step up...after seeing Sil in action, out of Christopher, Sil, Vito, and Paulie...Sil may be the best man for the job...aside from Sil who couldn't take the heat, he was the only one who wasn't looking out for himself with Tony in the coma.

Great to see Steve Buscemi back...and Carmella's appointment with Dr. Melfi was great.

As much as I've enjpyed watching her "grow up" over the years; she definately needs a decent story. I think this business with Fin should be interesting. Submerging a Jew into an Italian mobster household....nice.

GoldGoblin said:
Are you kidding? Saw meets Godfather 2, it's a great idea![/sarcasm]

GoldGoblin said:
Of course it did, but that is what made it so great (the round table discussion about the film was one of the classic scenes in a long line of classic scenes from this series).

Christopher's idea wasn't that bad considering what's out in theaters these days. I could totally see it getting made in real life.

Also, who knew that Paulie's *****ing could wake a coma victim.

Glad Tony's gonna be outta the hospital soon, I wouldn't be able to take the imcompetance that's going on there much longer. Letting visitors in while the dressing's being changed or fluids taken away, not coming to check on a patient as his heartrate begins to change until he finally crashes, letting the entire waiting room in during emergencies, never changing the damn guys hosptial gown (thing so waaay too many nasty stains).

reggiebar said:
Of course it did, but that is what made it so great (the round table discussion about the film was one of the classic scenes in a long line of classic scenes from this series).

I feel sorry for the guy who had to sit through that entire round table becuase you know he had to be nervous as hell while explaining the ideals for the movie.

Chrissy's script ideas crack me up. Remember the wiseguy that wore cleats when he was out on hits?

looks like they're really setting up a fight-for-control of the family. even with tony awake, you see a greater sense of entitlement in vito, paulie and christopher... i wonder if anyone uses tony's weakened condition to try to stage a coup?? now wouldn't that be a crazy storyline for the last season...

AllThingsComic said:
I love the way Carmela stared at Paulie and Vito in the elevator. I have a feeling Paulie will be wacked before seasons end, although he is hilarious.

^That's what I want to see,is main characters getting wacked.

amazingfantasy15 said:
Christopher's idea wasn't that bad considering what's out in theaters these days. I could totally see it getting made in real life.

^:)

When Tony gets out of the hospital and gets better, asses will be whooped... severely.

That was a very good analysis and made me think.

Also, Christoper's idea sucked ass, man. lol.

Take care,

From your friendly neighborhood Spidey-Fan

What do you think the beacon ment, was it like the white light before you die, like the closer he got to it the closer he was to being dead. Like if he went into the house he would've flatlined and died.

I hope he re-enters the dream world.

Im pretty certain the house was hell.

I liked how it was Meadows voice he heard before waking up. Shes the only person in his life that never really disappointed him and probably the only thing in his life that he can truly be proud of. It makes sense that she would help in saving his life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"