The Spectacular Spider-Man Lounge 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk about High school takes me back. I didn't get picked on a whole lot, I was too unpredictably weird to really have any bullies. One guy pantsed me a locker room. Afterwards, he kept a resPectable distance.

My friends and I did pick on this one nerdy Russian kid, Eugene though. (Them more than me) He got it into his head that calling me gay would make him seem cool to others. That backfired. And one day, he brought a friggin' purse to class. I felt kind of bad for him cuz he sort of brought it on himself.

I then drew a two page comic where he was an incredibly lame superhero called 'sPider-Eugene' and we were his villains. The character became a staple of my artistic high school career.

I stutter alot when I tell a joke or when I'm talking too fast. I also have anxiety about things.

Ya know what's weird? I did 4 staged performances in Man of La Mancha and felt totally at home onstage. But reading a presentation in front of a classroom had me shaking like a leaf.

I have to go for Nueropsycological testing at butler hospital on March 20th and I'm nervous about it. It's 4-6 hours long beginning at 8:00 AM.

Because I need more posts, Anyone watching Spider-man right now on tbs?

Because I need more posts, Anyone watching Spider-man right now on tbs?
Wow, Spider-Man hasn't been on TBS since November. :up:

Also, I just wanted to say that I'm feeling good right now, eating pringles and being the boards. :word:

Not sure if this off topic, but I'm gonna go watch Competition again...:o

LOL! Getting out of High School for vacation is like taking a vacation from being inside a cage. There's 1,200 kids in my high school and the hallways get crowded. That's actually the least of the worst things that I experiance there. It's not the rules, it's the kids that make me mad because they always pick on me.
HS Bullies are jackasses. Go tell them to go f^ck themselves :word:

Ya know what's weird? I did 4 staged performances in Man of La Mancha and felt totally at home onstage. But reading a presentation in front of a classroom had me shaking like a leaf.
Damn straight, Im the same way. If needed be I could do a one man show, but make me do a speech in front of a class and I'm nervous as hell.

Man, that's horrible advice. If I said that they would step on me, or laugh, make fun of me and walk away. j/k..........about the first part..........sorta.

Man, that's horrible advice. If I said that they would step on me, or laugh, make fun of me and walk away. j/k..........about the first part..........sorta.
Yea probably is bad advice to give out lol. But thats what I did, show your place and people wont bother you anymore.

OR.........

Act like a crazy MOFO, people will definitly leave you alone lol :hyper:

They defenitley are. I got in a big arguement with one at lunch and there was alot of swear words involved. I said everything to him that every bully feels inside. I said they are 21st centurry f*****s. however, that kid wasn't a jock at all, he's shorter than me. I will not say that to anybody else because I would get my butt kicked.

^Yeah I would never talk trash to a bully unless I had back up, because I'm short for my age, and I'm a Freshman.

Just out of curiosity, who's computer desktop is Spiderman related right now?

^Cool, mines that scene from Spiderman 3, where you first see Venom roar in the alley.

Mine is always.:cwink: Right now I have one of the TSSM wallpapers from the official site.
Yeah, I when't from Spidey movie wallpapers to comic book Spidey wallpapers and now, as I said before, TSSM wallpapers. :yay:

I have a whole folder of Spiderman movie shots in My Pictures. I've been collecting them for a couple months now, and I've got to have a few hundred pictures by now. It got so big I had to seperate them by movie number.
I guess I could start collecting SSM pictures now.

I have a whole folder of Spiderman movie shots in My Pictures. I've been collecting them for a couple months now, and I've got to have a few hundred pictures by now. It got so big I had to seperate them by movie number.
I guess I could start collecting SSM pictures now.
Wow, I probably have over 3 hundred pictures in My Pictures. That's alot of pictures.

So, I just wanted to know, how bad have you guys been shouted at by a teacher in school? :yay:

Which one is that again? I want to see if I have it.
sm2_post1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"