The Spectacular Spider-Man Lounge 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, That's the one I thought it was, and I've got it, mine just does't say CHOICE at the top.

So, I just wanted to know, how bad have you guys been shouted at by a teacher in school? :yay:

To be honest I try to suck up, but I make it subtle. As in I try not to talk to teachers a whole lot, and when I do I'm really nice to them.

So, I just wanted to know, how bad have you guys been shouted at by a teacher in school? :yay:

As a teacher, I try not to yell at any of my students, unless they are totally acting out and being a bunch of idiots. Most of them are actually pretty respectful of my rules and standards of them too...

As far as bullying goes, if I see it in my class or in the halls, I go right after the bully and totally tear them down in front of their peers or even the whole class :D

To be honest I try to suck up, but I make it subtle. As in I try not to talk to teachers a whole lot, and when I do I'm really nice to them.
That's exactly what I do. :up:

Originally Posted by Ray-Fu
As a teacher, I try not to yell at any of my students, unless they are totally acting out and being a bunch of idiots. Most of them are actually pretty respectful of my rules and standards of them too...

As far as bullying goes, if I see it in my class or in the halls, I go right after the bully and totally tear them down in front of their peers or even the whole class :D
Well, students in my school are bad and I think it's a good thing you go after the bullies. In my school, the teachers don't really pay attention to that stuff. :yay:

Well, students in my school are bad and I think it's a good thing you go after the bullies. In my school, the teachers don't really pay attention to that stuff. :yay:

Ouch...that's terrible to hear that teachers turn a blind eye to that...I would say our students can be pretty bad too...and I bet most teachers will say that they are 'bad.' I can say that our school has gotten a lot better at the whole anti-bullying thing. Much, much improved over last year.

Ouch...that's terrible to hear that teachers turn a blind eye to that...I would say our students can be pretty bad too...and I bet most teachers will say that they are 'bad.' I can say that our school has gotten a lot better at the whole anti-bullying thing. Much, much improved over last year.
Yeah, also, I hate how kids defy teachers. So, do you ever think about swearing at any of the kids? :yay:

I hate it when my teacher is trying their best to help raise someone's grade, or help them make something up, and they're like "I don't want to do that" or "I'll just take the F".

I hate it when my teacher is trying their best to help raise someone's grade, or help them make something up, and they're like "I don't want to do that" or "I'll just take the F".
Agreed, and back in november or october of this year, a kid in my class was getting told to be quiet because he was talknig and he kept talking, so one of the teachers said" go to the office" and he said I'll slit your throat you racist b***h. I felt like getting up and beating that kid.

^Wow that's pretty messed up.
Whoa you just changed your avatar a minute ago.

^Wow that's pretty messed up.
Whoa you just changed your avatar a minute ago.
Yeah, and I will most likely be changing my avatar to an avatar of Spidey swinging in the show. Thing is, alot of them are taken up. Also, I hate it when kids like to make my face turn red in school.

I've seen two different people with that SSM scene where he swings exactly like in SM2.

Yeah, also, I hate how kids defy teachers. So, do you ever think about swearing at any of the kids? :yay:

I'm really blunt as a teacher and i ahve sworn at my sudents :p Nothing extreme, but enough to let them know what I think of them. Some of them still remembers to this day and have held me to it...hahah. I guess it got through to them though...

I also don't accept apologies in my class either :o

I'm really blunt as a teacher and i ahve sworn at my sudents :p Nothing extreme, but enough to let them know what I think of them. Some of them still remembers to this day and have held me to it...hahah. I guess it got through to them though...

I also don't accept apologies in my class either :o
Lol, good! I'm glad you swear at them, they should get a taste of their own medecine. :woot:

So, what do you guys think of my new avatar? Personally, I think it's badass. :up:

Lol, good! I'm glad you swear at them, they should get a taste of their own medecine. :woot:

I just think kids needs to know their role a bit more in class...and most of these kids that are rude or 'bad' just have it bad at home. If you establish yourself and let them know exactly what you think and feel, and not be too soft, they might get the hint and actually see that they're being boneheads. I don't play favourites either...and if girls like to try a lil princess/cute thing on me, I'll call it and let the class know it don't work on me :D

I just think kids needs to know their role a bit more in class...and most of these kids that are rude or 'bad' just have it bad at home. If you establish yourself and let them know exactly what you think and feel, and not be too soft, they might get the hint and actually see that they're being boneheads. I don't play favourites either...and if girls like to try a lil princess/cute thing on me, I'll call it and let the class know it don't work on me :D
Nice! You're my knid of teacher. Speaking of girls, my school is full of girls that are obnoxious and flirt. It sickens me.

Nice! You're my knid of teacher. Speaking of girls, my school is full of girls that are obnoxious and flirt. It sickens me.
lol "it sickens me" :oldrazz:, sorry i immagined you saying and i laughed

But yea, girls are like that....dont worry after awhile your gonna start liking it :hyper:

lol "it sickens me" :oldrazz:, sorry i immagined you saying and i laughed

But yea, girls are like that....dont worry after awhile your gonna start liking it :hyper:
Lol, well, I'm 14 and there's kids my ages who are obsessed with...you know. However, I really don't care for that stuff because I think it's a waste of time. It really isn't accomplishing anything to be proud of. :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"