The Spider-Man 3 Fan Art and Manips Thread [Merged]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw this on the 'Franco confirmed as villain?' thread. Haven't really changed much, just messed around with the colours. This is my first manip so feel free to improve on it.
greengoblin60962pj.jpg

spiderman3.jpg

I whipped this manip up of what a practical black suit might look like.
Enjoy.

Along with that... I decided to take a stab at Venom...
This is what I'd like for Monsieur Brock to look like on film...

itisvenom.jpg

I'm praying the production stills look like that... Natural, yet muscle-bound.
What do you guys think?

Ongie said:
Along with that... I decided to take a stab at Venom...
This is what I'd like for Monsieur Brock to look like on film...

itisvenom.jpg

I'm praying the production stills look like that... Natural, yet muscle-bound.
What do you guys think?

:eek:Holy crap!:up: That's just freakin' great!!!!!!! It looks like it's a photograph from the movie or something! Good job!:eek::up::up:

I agree, Alexia... So I widened his hips. :)

itsvenomwider.jpg

And I also cooked up a sandman concept using the image from the official site...

sandy.jpg

:spidey:

I took this pic of Green Goblin from this other thread and added some purple to it.
hobgoblin.jpg

Spider-Bite said:
I took this pic of Green Goblin from this other thread and added some purple to it.
hobgoblin.jpg

This is the best goblin ever! They should've taken this one. It's most true to the comics IMO :up: purple and green fit great

thanks guys, I can't take too much credit for it though, because it originally looked pretty dang cool too. The picture I originally used was conceptual art from the first movie. But yeah if it were up to me, I would have them go with this over anything else for part 3.

Ongie said:
I agree, Alexia... So I widened his hips. :)

itsvenomwider.jpg

And I also cooked up a sandman concept using the image from the official site...

sandy.jpg

:spidey:

^Very cool.If you can make him look that cool,just imagine what he will be like in the movie.

Ongie said:
spiderman3.jpg

I whipped this manip up of what a practical black suit might look like.
Enjoy.

WHOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spider-Bite said:
hobgoblin.jpg

LOVE THAT!!!!!!

Where'dya get the original pic from?? what thread?

I quickly threw this together on 3d studio max
electro.jpg

spiderman37uw.jpg

Tagline: "This summer, black is the new black".

anothervenom.jpg
Frenzy said:
Spawns movie version does work so well for Venom. Taking into account Todd McFarlane created both characters it's quite ironic.:)

I take it we've not given up on Venom being in the movie yet then?

Frenzy said:
I love Spider-Bites mouth but webhead731 - THAT IS AWESOME. THE BEST YET.:)

I doubt Sony could beat that for intense-scary-alien-thing. They'll probably go for the silky suit that looks crap and tacky. Like it's a lycra body sock!!!!

His is better than mine, but it's not the best yet. Looking back, Martell has the best Venoms. but his is better than mine, which is why I felt inspired to do this.
thebestvenom.jpg

i made the symbiote blue and made the spider brighter
venomart8el.jpg

Have any of you see this?

coolvenom.jpg

I think that's the way to go with the design of Venom, in terms of the face (I think the body should just look like the hulk but black with a sort of blood symbol of a spider isntead of the sharp and clean version, but I think that's more menacing and dark.

nothing special.someone can make it with a better background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"