The Standard - A Comic Written By ME!

Ok, I might do that, might not have the time though. I don't know that shop though, or the other one 'I Love music'. Are they in the West End? I will defo get ahold of the comic now though, cheers.

Plan B Books is on Osborne Street, directly behind A1 Comics. I Love Music is near Queen St station.

Ok, thanks for the info, I know that area quite well, maybe never noticed that particular shop though.

I met up with Keyser Soze once and personally have my hands on a physical copy of Issue 1 and it's good stuff. Really makes you want to see what happens in the coming issues. He mentioned he finished the last issue not too long ago and cannot wait to read the series. Heh maybe my pre-print copy will one day be worth lots of money. :awesome:

You guys should check it out as the issues continue to release after the first. :cwink:

I met up with Keyser Soze once and personally have my hands on a physical copy of Issue 1 and it's good stuff. Really makes you want to see what happens in the coming issues. He mentioned he finished the last issue not too long ago and cannot wait to read the series. Heh maybe my pre-print copy will one day be worth lots of money. :awesome:

You guys should check it out as the issues continue to release after the first. :cwink:

Thanks for the ringing endorsement, trusty. Meeting you at San Diego Comic-Con was great.

Though you may have a RARE~! physical copy of The Standard #1, you'll still need to buy the first issue when it's officially released. It'll be in COLOR!

Keyser, will it be possible to just have my LCS order this from Diamond?

Keyser, will it be possible to just have my LCS order this from Diamond?

Sadly, that's not looking likely at this stage. You'll be able to get the comic digitally to view on your computer (or if you have one, your iPhone/iPad), or if you'd prefer a physical comic, you'll be able to order a copy from IndyPlanet.

Ah, okay, I see. I prefer physical copies but really don't mind reading it digitally. You're living the dream and all, so I gotta to pick it up.

Just stumbled across this and wasn't even going to post but.... congrats man. Just spent the last half hour going through it and you've got me hooked! The world you've crafted sounds fantastic, fair play to you and best of luck with it. I'll definately be buying a copy!

Just stumbled across this and wasn't even going to post but.... congrats man. Just spent the last half hour going through it and you've got me hooked! The world you've crafted sounds fantastic, fair play to you and best of luck with it. I'll definately be buying a copy!

I'm glad you posted, kit! Thanks for taking the time to look through the site, and I hope you enjoy the comic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"