Comics The stories you can tell with a single peter parker.....

spidey-dude

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
Joe Q's real reason for making spidey single again....!!!

bnd.jpg

Dammit! I've spilled hot cocoa on my monitor!!!
Is that PETER?

Peter's kisses are so powerful they knocked JJ out on his feet.

(do NOT give Joey Q any more ideas!)

Ugh. If he's gonna snog the man-love, there's better pickings around such as:

Johnny Storm

Gabriel

Robbie Robertson's son. After all, Pete digs chocolate!

Tony Stark

Reed Richards

Yes, why just jump off a cliff when you can dive into a canyon of absurdity!

Is this the first thing that people see when they open up the latest issue? Wow, way to turn people off even more, Joe. :whatever:

Is this the first thing that people see when they open up the latest issue? Wow, way to turn people off even more, Joe. :whatever:

Now, now. Just remember, this is for the kiddies.

Kiddies raised in communes or trailer parks, that is. :cwink:

A gay Peter Parker would clash with the established traits of the character, but I wouldn't mind if they made him bi or bi-curious. If BND does anything right, it will allow this new single Peter the chance to connect with today's generation by giving him a more open mind toward his sex life.

I think Joe Quesada enjoyed Tobey Maquire's gay dancing a little too much.

I know it isnt what it looks like (its gotta be a dream or something). I dont mean to sound homophobic, but that sort of thing could really drive away people that are already unhappy with OMD. And I decided to stop buying before I saw that image. :o

I'm glad I'm out-growing Spider-man.

I know it isnt what it looks like (its gotta be a dream or something). I dont mean to sound homophobic, but that sort of thing could really drive away people that are already unhappy with OMD. And I decided to stop buying before I saw that image. :o

Dont worry its just a manip using these two pics :oldrazz:

bnd01.jpg

ASM-547-page-1-color.jpg

"Just forget I'm MACKING on Ms. Girls-Gone-Wild..."

Are they freaking SERIOUS?!!!

THESE are the kind of ANTICS they had to RAPE the characters and continuity to get too?!

:mad:

I heard JQ was downright giggling with glee... knowing that he had finally destroyed Peter's marriage AND he was going to REALLY piss off all the fans that HATE him for it.

Congratulations, you arrogant JERK. You got your wish. You've ruined Spider-Man for me... for my family... for thousands of fans... and for many MORE KIDS, who -- TRUST me -- will NEVER read your comics now.

Enjoy it while you can JQ...

Letter's have just BEGUN to be written... and I'm not talking about wasting much time with the idiots at Marvel.

THESE are the kind of ANTICS they had to RAPE the characters and continuity to get too?!

I heard JQ was downright giggling with glee... knowing that he had finally destroyed Peter's marriage AND he was going to REALLY piss off all the fans that HATE him for it.

Congratulations, you arrogant JERK. You got your wish. You've ruined Spider-Man for me... for my family... for thousands of fans... and for many MORE KIDS, who -- TRUST me -- will NEVER read your comics now.

Letter's have just BEGUN to be written... and I'm not talking about wasting much time with the idiots at Marvel.

Good God.

Still, that is really lame. Thats all comics are anymore.. name dropping old crap like Girls Gone Wild and talking about blogs and trying to prey on my MTV ideals.

yeah its a manip, just having a laugh guys

on a serious note I wont be buying bnd

A gay Peter Parker would clash with the established traits of the character, but I wouldn't mind if they made him bi or bi-curious. If BND does anything right, it will allow this new single Peter the chance to connect with today's generation by giving him a more open mind toward his sex life.

bad place no (Not that there is anything wrong with that :cwink:). But Pete is simply not gay, bi, or bi-curious, or whatever the bad place it is called. Lets stop mucking with the character already. Its bad enough Ben was running around with bleached hair... sheesh.:bh:

Captivated... I've held silent for a while, because I knew that YOU, of all people around here, would flip her proverbial lid when this was all coming to light.

I can't tell you what to feel and/or like... but you really need to get some perspective. They are comics. Yes, they are comics about a beloved character that we both love, but comics nonetheless... things happen in comics that we can either like or dislike. Unfortunately, the dislikes come around once in a while, and we deal with them and decide to move on or simply stop. Though this recent "flipping out" on your part is based on a judgement of ONE panel... that's just over-reaction without seeing the whole comic, but I know you'll never pick one up. I'm sure many people felt and reacted the sme way as you have back in 1973 when Marvel decided to kill Gwen because of an inability to develop her character at the time. Stop or move on. It's as simple as that.

And that's all I have to say about that.

Thanks for your time.

OMG!!! That's gross!! LOL! :wow:

Yes, especially since it SHOULD have been Osborne...after all, we all know he's wanted Peter "in the family" for awhile. Then he'd be a real sugar daddy. Provided Tony doesn't put in a bid first. Gwen would suddenly return and be jealous, because Peter would fall for a man with sudden strength and power of personality.

I think Robbie Roberston would make a better visual than JJ. *snicker*

Pretty sure GOD didn't have anything to do with it.

Apparently JQ and Marvel think making deals with the devil is the way to go.

You reap what you sow.

I was actually expressing my disbelief over such a "drama queen" post, which you seem to come out with in spades.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"