The 'Streets of Gotham' Thread

Not to mention Gotham never had a "Hulk" character. :p Tho whenever he's Abuse the kid talks like a grown man... Wonder if the venom can effect his brain in a positive growth wise thingy. =P

I gotta get back up on Streets of Gotham. Sounds like it's been picking up steam.

Streets_of_Gotham_cover_by_duss005.jpg

Cover for an upcoming issue. :)

That's absolutely stunning, in my opinion. Looking forward to this 2 parter.

That's absolutely stunning, in my opinion. Looking forward to this 2 parter.
1st issue was deccent, should be a solid little story when it's done. just wish they didn't pull out of the continuing story in this book for it. all in all though streets of gotham is month in month out the best bat-book imo.

I gotta get back up on Streets of Gotham. Sounds like it's been picking up steam.

It would be if Paul Dini didn't have to have a fill-in writer every other month. I was fooled on his Detective run and picked up the fill-ins. But not this time. I'll be skipping all those, including #8-9. Seriously, way too many fill-ins.

That is why Detective Comics is far and away the best batbook around. Well, also because it's better:up:

I don't mind the fill in writer cause the more stories with Dick as Batman the better and also cause Nguyen my main draw to this book never goes anywhere anyway even if Dini does.

The last issue was disappointing. Nothing happened. What happened to Zasz and the kids and all that? Is it because Dini was absent? And why was he absent? Goddamnit.

I wish i knew why Dini was absent. It's seriously hurting his Zsasz arc. =/ I liked the issue, it was enjoyable but it does seriously suck when its just jumping infront of going arc.

Dini might be busy with Zatanna comic (upcoming), Arkham Asylum sequel or personal life or a mix of things? Anyone here have a twitter and wants to ask him? :p

Maybe they're just waiting, at this point, til issue 11, 12, or 13 to continue with the arc. This way, issues 5-10 or so will make a trade. Just an idea.

I wish i knew why Dini was absent. It's seriously hurting his Zsasz arc. =/ I liked the issue, it was enjoyable but it does seriously suck when its just jumping infront of going arc.

Dini might be busy with Zatanna comic (upcoming), Arkham Asylum sequel or personal life or a mix of things? Anyone here have a twitter and wants to ask him? :p

What's this about a Zatanna comic?

Zatanna is getting her own monthly title written by Dini.

Hahaha, Dini is so predictable! He even married a real life version of Zatanna!

I think this could be a decent little two-parter, but I'll admit, my main draw for picking up this issue was for the cover.

I think this could be a decent little two-parter, but I'll admit, my main draw for picking up this issue was for the cover.

I really liked the first part of the Man Bat/Huntress 2 parter but fealt the second half fell flat and took away so much of the first chapter. The recent issue was pretty damn good. I expect big things from this writer in the future.

Well they are his two favourite characters, so he wanted to do something about it...

He also did the same thing in BTAS so it wasn't exactly unexpected.

Plus the history between the characters in the DCU was always pointing towards that in certain ways as well.

He also did the same thing in BTAS so it wasn't exactly unexpected.
Oh god, you reminded me of that Zatanna episode of BTAS. Bruce training with her father, falling in love with Z, then leaving her to fulfill his destiny. AMAZING episode!

Oh god, you reminded me of that Zatanna episode of BTAS. Bruce training with her father, falling in love with Z, then leaving her to fulfill his destiny. AMAZING episode!

Yep it was a classic footnote in Batman media history.

4coverbr_final.jpg

Another Dustin Nguyen cover for an upcoming Streets of Gotham issue. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"