The Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation

Gotham City Sirens sounds too similar to Birds of Prey, so I have my doubts they'd do it in the near future, but it certainly would be cool to see by Gunn.

Its only similar to Birds of Prey, because the Birds of Prey movie *was* a Gotham City Sirens movie, instead of actually being a Birds of Prey movie. Presumably because at some point the execs decided to take two or even three stalled movie projects, and cram them together whether it made sense or not.

*still bitter*

Expecting The Suicide Squad to be a bloodbath (as it should be)

Harley will likely live since Margot Robbie has other projects lined up. Boomerang will likely live due to Flashpoint, Rick Flagg will live since he leads the team, Bloodsport will likely live since he fought Superman and almost won. King Shark will likely win since he may appear in Aquaman sequels (and is a popular character in his own right).Peacemaker has a spin-off in development.

I think that Polka Dot Man, Ratcatcher, Mongal, Savant, The Thinker, Javelin, Weasel, TDK and Blackguard will likely all bite it.

Pretty much my thoughts, except I think Rick Flagg is *not* actually 100% safe. Flagg's role in the team overlaps with Peacemaker, so while the team needs someone to fill that niche, it doesn't actually need to be *Flagg*. I'd put him and Bloodsport in a "mostly but not completely safe" category. Either of them *could* die, but it would be in a climactic moment, and also indicative of a desire for the actor not to return.

Everyone else, though? Blood. Bath.

ExdRAIzU4AIm-J5

ExdRAI1UYAAF-wL

Exa9t5PXMAIRPMD

Yeah, Harley's having same tattoos she had in Suicide Squad and Birds of Prey, the current movie tells it's own separate story but is in loose continuity.

Well the Rotten face tattoo is gone now if I recall.

The makeup and costume depts have done their job to be detailed while still fitting the type of aesthetic Gunn wants.

That being said, the humor Gunn has put in needs to work or the movie is just going to get panned.

I am gonna disgaree...and I like Gail Simone!

After re-watching for abut the 80th time something caught my eye... do we see Weasels penis when we see the group shot of the squad walking in front of the American flag?

Love that they have included details about Harley from the previous movies.

Just got back from Godzilla Vs Kong and they showed a completely different trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"