The Suicide Squad: General Discussion and Speculation

I think very quickly but I kinda forgot. New shots if Harley and a lot of the crew though. It's pretty much a whole different vibe with this trailer haha. I honestly hope it's released soon.
Sounds awesome. So maybe a new look at Weasel?

Wow, I enjoyed the alternate trailer much better than the trailer that was released.

Fantastic trailer.

Wow! I like the tone of this trailer a lot more than the first one.

Now why would WB release that comedy of a trailer as the 1st trailer and release a GOOD trailer in theaters where barely anyone is gonna see it?

Can someone please make me an avy of the 2 close up shots of Weasel?

Thank you in advance.

Even though the jokes still don't work for me, that's a MUCH better trailer. This should have been the first trailer imo.

The jokes are a little off for me but this movie looks like oodles of fun. I really hope theaters are in decent shape bu August because i really want this to make bank at the box office. This a franchise with enormous financial potential for DC. That mess in 2016 made 750 million, this couldve been a billion pre-covid.

I liked the new trailer a little more I think. At the very least this looks like fun even if the humor isn't exactly my cup of tea.

Soo my early wild guess would be Starro falling down from space directly into Corto Maltese and isle militia somehow securing it (as seen by Ratcatcher). Waller and Flagg's undercover objective is to probably capture Starro before it goes haywire or turned into some kind of weapon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"