The Suicide Squad Rotten Tomatoes Thread

No the hyperbolic nature of reviewers and bloggers ruins RT. The toxic fanboys ruin everything.

This isn't right. I mean despite the fact I'm happy with the glowing reviews so far, most people didn't even care about this movie until the reactions came in.

Now the guy who gave the one rotten review to Paddington 2 three years after it released, that's the guy we need to go after.

Sarcasm of course.

People shouldn't be scared to give negative reviews.

That kind of ruins Rotten Tomatoes.

That Lillian Crawford review said "try me, b**ch!"

8OruLII.jpeg

Can’t believe how well this has reviewed, especially given the subject material. Even if it was good it’s not the kind of film I would expect everyone to be on board for. Very excited and got tickets booked for Sat.

This movie deserves to be treated as a DCEU masterpiece in my book, considering the brand literally rose to heavens from a true cesspool. Kinda like taking Ghost Rider and making a great movie about him after all those beyond terrible movies. Its not an everyday thing to achieve.

I will gladly throw cash at a Sucide Squad3 directed by Gunn with more random characters.

This is one of the biggest RT surprises for a long time for me.

Dropped to 92% with 254 reviews. Wonder if it'll drop below 90? Audience score dropped from 90% on Friday to 86%.

At least its not eXperiencing a WW84 drop. Anything over mid 80s is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"