BvS The Super-Batusi Lounge - Part 4

Or actually, reverse my original idea.

Unite the Batusi: The Lounge of Justice.

Yeah, I think that sounds better.

So Emily Blunt said she had talk's with Denis Villeneuve to be in the Blade Runner sequel but then she signs up for Mary Poppins and voice over work? I don't get you girl.

I'll try to post a review today

Roach fear not there's a lounge thread on the JL board now. Spend your time there.

So I finally got around to seeing it a second time, and I think I enjoyed the story more. I still think the nightmare scene is a bit random, and probably should have been taken out, along with the Pa Kent scene, but other than that, I still love this movie.

Plenty of grass fires in my area, Forest fires seem to be comming soon, weather is dry and hot.

:csad:

So I finally got around to seeing it a second time, and I think I enjoyed the story more. I still think the nightmare scene is a bit random, and probably should have been taken out, along with the Pa Kent scene, but other than that, I still love this movie.
Trav and me have good taste, so it's no surprise we both liked the movie. I still don't get the level of hate BvS is getting either. :shrug:

I posted a review in the review thread

You mean on the internet right?
And in the movie, dont diss a woman that can [BLACKOUT]chop DD arms like it's no big deal.[/BLACKOUT]

The fires have no particular cause, just very adequate conditions for they to start.

I will write my review, and people who liked this movie will NOT like my review.
Just saying, you can avoid it.

Trav and me have good taste, so it's no surprise we both liked the movie. I still don't get the level of hate BvS is getting either. :shrug:

Yeah, I don't get it, or I should say, I don't get it to the level of hate its getting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"