BvS The Super-Batusi Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure we'll see them at some point. Seems to me they're experimenting thus far. Really liked the last episode, it was creepy, set up some more [blackout]LoA[/blackout] and took the Gordon/Bats relationship a step further.

And, I must say, what BTAS was to the Burtonverse, BtB is to the Nolanverse. Which I welcome. I think this Batman voice actor is doing my favorite Bat voice.

Agreed.....watch them cancel it now...:(

And, I must say, what BTAS was to the Burtonverse, BtB is to the Nolanverse. Which I welcome. I think this Batman voice actor is doing my favorite Bat voice.
I haven't even watched it yet, but what do you mean by that?

Well, the visual and characterisations approach of BtB share the same DNA as Nolan's trilogy. Just like BTAS felt like it was based on the Burton movies.

Is anyone else getting pretty ****ing annoyed by the Time Warner Cable WWE Summerslam ad at the top of the page? Any time I barely scroll over it, this huge ad expands and it's really annoying to click out of, you have to hit skip and then hit the x. It's just really annoying when all I'm trying to do is browse this website, and i have to keep exiting out of this stupid ad.

I don't really see Nolan's Batman on BBEWARE. I see an attempt at matching B:TAS more than anything. Even if I'm not the biggest Timmverse fan (I know, I know "Burn the heretic!") I'd say this is off to a good start on that.

Is anyone else getting pretty ****ing annoyed by the Time Warner Cable WWE Summerslam ad at the top of the page? Any time I barely scroll over it, this huge ad expands and it's really annoying to click out of, you have to hit skip and then hit the x. It's just really annoying when all I'm trying to do is browse this website, and i have to keep exiting out of this stupid ad.

Lol I get it on my iPhone to, I agree....before if I got out of the moblie version quick enough I was good, but now I'm not safe from it....now I got this annoying old guy that pops up randomly

I notice that Gotham symphony totally skips Goldenthal's music :funny:

Shirley Walker's score though... man that is the definitive Batman music right there.

Was playing some chess today... Is a Super-Batusi a kind of strategy for getting out of mate? Or am I thinking of an Armie Hammer?

You guys should sign up for Hype Deathmatch.

http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=465545

Oh my god, I want to live inside this. I want to strap it onto a monitor in my heart, and have it glow like E.T.

Great stuff.

okorc1.jpg

I don't really see Nolan's Batman on BBEWARE. I see an attempt at matching B:TAS more than anything. Even if I'm not the biggest Timmverse fan (I know, I know "Burn the heretic!") I'd say this is off to a good start on that.

It shares the same DNA, if that makes any sense. The BB-like suit, the way Gotham looks... Just like BTAS shared the same DNA as the Burtonverse.

I'm so bummed that Microsoft's negotiations with Google over the WP YouTube app have broken down, but I got The Walking Dead coming out this Sunday. Michonne better be taking names. :argh:

Is a Super-Batusi what you call a daquiri made with over ripened bananas, or am I thinking of a Steve Buscemi?

I thought of Rob Reiner. But then again, I've had The Wolf of Wall Street on my mind for the past week or so. :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"