BvS The Super-Batusi Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
285.gif

I don't get it...

I dislike Teekay and that guy uses WAY too many gifs. Just saying.

Ah. I thought it was because of fanboy bias, but I get you.

:o

You know me. I like to think I am chill here, but for some reason Teekay's responses to everything make me want to do and say things that will get me banned. :csad:

I don't want to see young Maooz go down that dark path. :word:

You know me. I like to think I am chill here, but for some reason Teekay's responses to everything make me want to do and say things that will get me banned. :csad:

This is 'Murica!! Speak your mind brah! :word:

:oldrazz:

Yes, I'm an Arianiac. :)

Not to worry I'll do some Days of Future Past thing go back into the past step on an ant and change the future in which we see a much more darker moose.

Don't become Teekay Maooz. That's all I ask.

I can't become Teekay. Teekay has tee-kayness in his posts.

It's okay. Don't worry. :o

Man, if you were gonna choose a Bravo show to choose a gif from, it should have been Shahs of Sunset. :o

"I'll give five hundred dollars to anyone who knows what a moose call sounds like..."

lol... He is one of the ones who are gif-happy. Maooz is not that bad...

Maooz will always get points from me for being chill and also loving classic older movies, especially Speilberg's work.

Krypton, where's your avatar? I think it's time you stopped running around here naked.:oldrazz::wow:

And don't think about getting a Jenna Coleman avy either Krypton! :cmad:

:o

Stop flexin' your muscles, Krypton. You look like a ****in' imbecile. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985