Superman Returns The Super Boards Official \S/uper-manips Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUPER-MAN-2.jpg

They're going to camp it up more with Lex acting funny like good ol' 70s gene hackman...

SO WHY NOT HAVE A COMEDIC STRONG BIZARRO TO THE MIX.. .Except he won't be called Bizarro... he will be called BIZAROOO.

Having the trouble OOOs shows that he means COMEDIC TURNSTILE FUNNY SLAPSTICK business!

Bizarro, grows from the cryptonian krystals left on new crypton now in space with Superman's DNA left there with the BLOOD he got burned with when he touched the Cryptonite.

BAM THEN FORMS BIZAROOO. It can be such a HUGE COMEDY ROMP. They fight, they play, and eventually become good friends with him becoming the Sethu Uncle of Tristan Lake Lebutts.

WHAT SAY YOU

WHAT SAY YOU

here's a manip of the promo pic more or less inspired from the TNG colors:

echostation said:

I don't know which is the bigger tragedy; that someone took the time to make this or that I wasted .5 seconds of my life looking at it and twice as long scrambling for my mouse wheel to scroll the image out of my disturbed vision. :csad:

nice video.

does anyone have a slightly cleaner version of this pic?

no I did not draw it.

kakarot069 said:
nice video.

no I did not draw it.
i can clean the pic for you and make it more lineart if you want.

i hope i will have time.

edit: ok i made this in 1 minute.

i can make it more clean if you want.but not today.

kakarot069 said:
nice video.

no I did not draw it.

That is a copy of a Jim Lee Superman ilustration! I got it in a poster ! but have the original suit, not the SR one

Here's the original color of the film.

Here's after I color corrected it.

Why did Singer make the movie rust colored? :huh: :cmad:

CGHulk said:
Here's the original color of the film.

Here's after I color corrected it.

Why did Singer make the movie rust colored? :huh: :cmad:
yes. singer used this orange-brown filter. if you look at the rooftop scenes. the building is actually grey. but in the movie the whole city and the DP are almost orange-brown. thats the feel that singer wanted.

in the daytime shots and nightshots you also see soemtimes these blue light. filters...color filters.

nolan also used orange filter in BB.

dark b is right... IMHO, Singer used the wrong light filters and colors to express a positive superhero... look what happens when a little hue/saturation tweak, taking away a little cyan, and adding a little magenta to the overall pic can do to this... it makes it look astounding!

You guys discuss so much about little things...There is nothing wrong with the colors or art department of the movie. I see Superman in all of those pics. The problem is in the script, the characters, the cuts, etc. Singer made the movie look rusted to make it look like an old movie, like the fleishcer cartoons...

I disagree. When I see SR, I see a desperate attempt to try to make Superman look like Batman... Superman never has been and never will be Batman.

and if it's so little, then why are people discussing it 6 months later?...

it's obviously not as small as you think.

ANYWAYS, here's an improved heat vision manip for all to enjoy:

Meh...it's heat vision, not laser vision.

I'm an old school fan... I prefer the heat laser vision over the... "other"... vision that was used.

Didn't he use "putting things back together" vision in Superman 4? Sorry to bring up painful memories.

bunk said:
Didn't he use "putting things back together" vision in Superman 4? Sorry to bring up painful memories.
lol, yeah he did... I've always ben a fan of that just because it was blue.

i do too... you can find a cleaned up version on page 513 of this thread. :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back