• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

tumblr_nfa4gwIKdq1tq4of6o1_500.gif

Blade and Spawn... two reboots forever in development hell.

Comic Book Gods, why do that to two prominent black superheroes, when there's only but so many of them? We can't have nothing, not even in fiction.

giphy.gif

Blade and Spawn... two reboots forever in development hell.

Comic Book Gods, why do that to two prominent black superheroes, when there's only but so many of them? We can't have nothing, not even in fiction.

View attachment 93391

If the Spawn movie doesn’t work out, what I’d really want is an animated Spawn series with Keith David voicing him again!

One of the most underrated animated shows, imo! Watched it for the first time a few years ago!

I’m genuinely so angry, this is a GD lay-up. The first Blade trilogy made piles of money off smaller budgets at a time when superhero movies were in their infancy, cut to today and the “world-beaters” at Disney are twiddling their thumbs trying to find ways to make it into a PG-13 theme park ride. Stop overthinking it!

The thing that I find so weird about this is why is Blade of all things the thing that Marvel keeps tripping up about? Not Eternals, not Guardians, freaking Blade lol.

Now would be the time for them to get on their hands and knees to give Jordan Peele whatever he wants

The thing that I find so weird about this is why is Blade of all things the thing that Marvel keeps tripping up about? Not Eternals, not Guardians, freaking Blade lol.

I mean, its probably the exact same problems Daredevil had. Frankly, would not be surprised if it is the exact same guy in the corporate ladder causing issues. Where "Marvel is bigger and better than the past, so toss it out". Also, the big sticking point is that they cast Ali way too early, giving him more power than others in his position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"