The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

12 days before my birthday!

I’m going to miss this show like crazy, but I’m going to love it while I can.
3 days after mine! Happy birthday to us!!!

Will be so sad to see it go, but I’m glad they went into this knowing they’re making the final season. I know they’ll deliver the emotional punch!

Also just realized we might be getting some Superman & Lois / Superman tie-in promos as they get close to the finale. :mrk:

I still can't believe I missed out on Batman Forever in theaters. I must've been more preoccupied with the Power Rangers movie, which also turns 30 next year. :csad:

We’re getting old kid.

I’m going to start stealing folks’ souls like Shang Tsung to maintain my youth and vitality.
IMG_1140.gif

And as I download that gif, I realize that turns 30 next year too!

That I didn't care about, but I am totally becoming the get off my lawn guy in some ways, lol!!!!
First little Billy is playing with his GI Joe. Next he's trying to sell Cobra Commander on an insurance plan for his secret base.

3 days after mine! Happy birthday to us!!!

Will be so sad to see it go, but I’m glad they went into this knowing they’re making the final season. I know they’ll deliver the emotional punch!

Also just realized we might be getting some Superman & Lois / Superman tie-in promos as they get close to the finale. :mrk:
You share a birthday with my brother and my late mother!

I still can't believe I missed out on Batman Forever in theaters. I must've been more preoccupied with the Power Rangers movie, which also turns 30 next year. :csad:
I saw Batman Forever in the theater. My future wife and I had had an argument and broke up for maybe 2 weeks. So I went to see the movie with some girl who lived in a really rich part of town. I met her when a friend of mine and I crashed a pool party at her house. She was really stuffy and a little snobby. So after seeing Batman Forever, I took her to White Castle. I ended up not even trying to hold one in and I cut the cheese while sitting next to her in the booth. I started laughing hysterically.

This is my memory of seeing Batman Forever in the theater.

Wasn't Ali the one who pushed for a Blade movie to them?
I mentioned this the other day in the Blade thread but no Marvel actually was trying to develop a Blade movie, Ali even brought this up in an interview a few years back. I won't regurtate everything I said there but the tldr version is they were devloping it about 8ish years ago, then Ike gave dibs to Marvel TV so they could do a show, then it came back to Studios to develop shortly before Ali approached them. What probably did happen is that Marvel wasn't that far in development in by the time Ali wanted to do it but still decided to go ahead into production despite it probably not being a priority for them.

Good, gives me some time to catch up on other stuff. If it was next year when I hope to be properly free I’d do a full rewatch of all the prior seasons. In any case I’m sure this final season is going to be handled very well with the knowledge ahead of time that this is the last one. It will be a show I certainly come back to many times, very grateful we’ve had it and didn’t expect to like it anywhere near as much.

I saw Batman Forever in the theater. My future wife and I had had an argument and broke up for maybe 2 weeks. So I went to see the movie with some girl who lived in a really rich part of town. I met her when a friend of mine and I crashed a pool party at her house. She was really stuffy and a little snobby. So after seeing Batman Forever, I took her to White Castle. I ended up not even trying to hold one in and I cut the cheese while sitting next to her in the booth. I started laughing hysterically.

This is my memory of seeing Batman Forever in the theater.
See now in my mind when I read that, I pictured the actual Billy Gunn letting one rip in a White Castle booth and it just makes it even funnier.

fdd79f4e50cb84d7314df52c1a9a844e0b1983f0.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WolverineHunt01
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"