The Superhero Cinematic Civil War

See now in my mind when I read that, I pictured the actual Billy Gunn letting one rip in a White Castle booth and it just makes it even funnier.

fdd79f4e50cb84d7314df52c1a9a844e0b1983f0.gif
Ugh his protein farts probably would've killed that poor girl

I really don't get why some at Marvel are really trying to push this Blade's daughter character in the first MCU movie. If they were intent on doing a period film then I would of preferred it be set in the seventies. You can take elements of the designs directly from the Tomb of Dracula comics. Really go in the blaxplotiation meets Hammer Horror vibe.
Amarr M. Wooten would make a good Miles Morales in my opinion

Rewatching Blade and Blade 2 just reinforces my bewilderment as to why a new Blade film is apparently so hard to get right. Just do more of that!

I still can't believe I missed out on Batman Forever in theaters. I must've been more preoccupied with the Power Rangers movie, which also turns 30 next year. :csad:

We’re getting old kid.

I’m going to start stealing folks’ souls like Shang Tsung to maintain my youth and vitality.
View attachment 94100

And as I download that gif, I realize that turns 30 next year too!
2dbb42c0d570ebfd802482a3be585860c9901884.gif

(also turning 30 next year)

Maybe it explains so much about me that I saw Batman & Robin in theaters.
To this day I have no idea why I skipped out on Batman and Robin in theaters either. I certainly wasn't paying attention to the bad reviews back then but maybe my parents were? Then again maybe not because my dad bought it on VHS for me when it came out without either of us having seen it. Could have been that summer I was more preoccupied with The Lost World and Disney's Hercules if I was more into dinosaurs and Greek mythology with a gospel soundtrack at the time. :o

Somehow the Schumacher movies passed me by in theaters and my first theatrical Batman experience ended up being Batman Begins, which speaking of age, turns 20 next year.
:grr:

To this day I have no idea why I skipped out on Batman and Robin in theaters either. I certainly wasn't paying attention to the bad reviews back then but maybe my parents were? Then again maybe not because my dad bought it on VHS for me when it came out without either of us having seen it. Could have been that summer I was more preoccupied with The Lost World and Disney's Hercules if I was more into dinosaurs and Greek mythology with a gospel soundtrack at the time. :o

Somehow the Schumacher movies passed me by in theaters and my first theatrical Batman experience ended up being Batman Begins, which speaking of age, turns 20 next year.
:grr:
It was a different time with no internet news and opinions to affect things. Also I enjoyed Batman Forever a lot so I had no reason not to be excited.

I really don't get why some at Marvel are really trying to push this Blade's daughter character in the first MCU movie. If they were intent on doing a period film then I would of preferred it be set in the seventies. You can take elements of the designs directly from the Tomb of Dracula comics. Really go in the blaxplotiation meets Hammer Horror vibe.

Amarr M. Wooten would make a good Miles Morales in my opinion

All of a sudden, I want a Blade blaxploitation movie set in the 70s. We haven’t had one of those since Blacula!

You are truly thinking out of the box bruv. Get Ali, get Delroy Lindo back, Taraji in a Foxy Brown-esque role and some other name to be Dracula and it would COOK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"