The Superhero Hype RPG 2010 Awards! Nominations

I'm not an egotistical prick! :cmad:

I have an egotistical prick.

UDC's Final Montage Pt. 1 Pt. 2 by Batman, Andy C., Spike_x1, Eddie Brock, Catman, Syn (Mercenary), et al.
I actually didn't write any part of the finale posts, but it's nice of you to think I'm just that good. :atp:

And really, wow, thanks for the Lifetime Achievement nods guys. That really floored me. :O

Last edited:
I don't think I said so, so just a heads up, voting is gonna close the 23rd.

Alright, check it, I'm gonna need all nominees to post an avatar sized pic in this thread so we can personalize the awards when trusty makes them. If you yourself have been nominated, go ahead and submit a picture if you don't want your current avvy to be on the trophy. And all IC awards should have a photo as well.

BlacklightbyTechGirl-2.jpg

I don't think I said so, so just a heads up, voting is gonna close the 23rd.

I've gotten some votes, but not everyone has PM'd me their ballot yet. So do that, ****ers. :cmad:

Sooner I get 'em, the sooner I can count 'em and double check 'em before sending the winners list to trusty so he can get his **** done.

Won't be able to get mine in until I get home from work.

Hopefully we'll get out early today.

Anybody else yet to vote? I'll keep it open until ten tonight and then I'll start with the counting.

Don't forget to vote Batman in the HYPE 2010 Awards for Best writer. We've gotta back 1 member of the basement every year to win that award - it's imperative one of the RPGers gets it. We will be heard!

Naw, but really - vote for MB.

Be apathetic. Don't vote at all. Or vote. Whatever.

Voted.

And can someone resize this to be my picture thing?

JokerManWhoLaughs.jpg

Alright, voting is closed off! Since pretty much all of you voted, it's not a problem. But still! FYI, *****es! :cmad:

Alright. The awards are counted, recounted and trusty has got the awards done. So, look for the awards thread starting up either tomorrow afternoon or evening!

I demand a live webcast of all nominees, and they be forced to fake-clap when they lose.

Give it to MB. He needs to look pretty.

Wieg is twice the man MB is, and ten times the woman.

Didn't go to bed until like 1:20ish AM doing these awards so you guys better appreciate and check that thread out. :cmad:

Though the blame goes to byrd I could've gotten it done SOONER. :doh:

:awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"