The Superhero Hype! RPG Table Of Contents

Batman

Dramatic Example
Reaction score
RPG Table of Contents

Hello! If you are viewing this thread, you are no doubtedly interested in joining, or have already joined, one of the vast Superhero Hype! player-owned Roleplaying Games.

But perhaps you ask yourself... what games does the RPG community have to offer? Wonder no more, as this thread will guide you to the many gameplay opprotunities you will gain as apart of becoming a Hype! Roleplayer...

DC Comics:

These are the RPG's offered in the continuity of which such icons as Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, and The Justice League are playable in.

The "World Of Heroes: DC Style" RPG
Current Season: Season VI
Gamemasters: Byrd Man

The "Ultimate DC Universe" RPG
Current Season: Season 2.0
Gamemasters: Master Bruce, Byrd Man

The DC "New Age" RPG
Current Season: Volume I
Gamemasters: Karem-Knight

The "Why So Serious? Gotham City Noir" RPG
Current Season: Season One
Gamemasters: Master Bruce, Byrd Man

Marvel Comics:

These are the RPG's offered in the continuity of which such icons as Captain America, The Amazing Spider-Man, The X-Men, and The Avengers are playable in.

The "Heroes Vs. Villains" Marvel RPG
Current Season: Season VI
Gamemasters: Electro UK, Midnight Ice

The "Ultimate Marvel" RPG
Current Season: Season IV
Gamemasters: Spider-Man9X17, Venom160, Feature

Miscellaneous/Other RPG's:

These RPG's are usually confined in continuity set outside of the DC and Marvel universes, aside from the One Universe RPG, which combines the two.

The "One Universe" DC and Marvel RPG
Current Season: Season II
Gamemasters: Olcanucklehead, Johnny Blaze

The "Create-A-Hero" RPG
Current Season: Season I
Gamemasters: ElectroFlare, Cyrusbales

The "Transformers" RPG
Gamemasters: Syn (Mercenary), Eddie Brock Jr.

The "Gods & Men: The Ancient Myths" RPG
Gamemasters: Johnny Blaze, SuperFerret

The "Get Violent" Video Game RPG
Gamemasters: Electro_UK, JinnSato

The "Rise Of Legends" Heroes RPG
Current Season: Volume 1
Gamemasters: Venom160, Syn (Mercenary), MaskedManJRK

The Zombie RPG
Current Season: The Zombie RPG
Gamemasters: Cyrusbales, Syn (Mercenary)

The Role-Player's League
Gamemasters: Feature, Byrd Man, Master Bruce, twylight

Red = Continuity based RPG's (i.e: RPG's set in recognisable and pre-established MAIN continuity)
Blue = "Elseworld" based RPG's (i.e: RPG's set in different continuity, not at all limited to main continuity)
Green = Original RPG's (i.e: RPG's based on concepts created by the players themselves)

This thread will be updated/added to as more RPG's are accepted/created.

I think I've been upped as a gm on the What-if RPG, MB...

but that RPG's suffering like a wildabeast right now so it's not like it really matters.

Yeah, perhaps the roster can draw some more love to the What if, twas a great concept, but you know what people are like....:(

:)

Once we get established there will be a recruitment thread in which the GM's will be able to post a synopsis of their RPG's to gain new players :)
*yayness*

I know all too well.

I'm going to go back and take a look at the OOC thread and see if there's anything we can do.

^cheers SSF.

I posted the options for what can be done to keep it going, so it's just a case of players deciding how they want it to go down...

Christ, everyone's a GM somewhere or other nowadays. Only us "World of Heroes" and "Heroes vs Villains" leaders count in reality though. :(

Christ, everyone's a GM somewhere or other nowadays. Only us "World of Heroes" and "Heroes vs Villains" leaders count in reality though. :(

Nah, when they made YOU a GM of Marvel, that post lost all its credibility...:o

Wow, this is getting really organized. Nice. Why has the DTL been bumped down to the bottom of the proverbial barrel though?

Nah, when they made YOU a GM of Marvel, that post lost all its credibility...:o

You lost the DC RPG's credibility by just making it a series (sp?) of dangerously close to illegal (sp again :() kiddy killing posts :(

You lost the DC RPG's credibility by just making it a series (sp?) of dangerously close to illegal (sp again :() kiddy killing posts :(

Are you saying that killing kiddies is only CLOSE to illegal!? :wow:

List updated: "Transformers RPG" added.

I'm an AGM for the Ultimate Marvel RPG (same capacity as Venom160). Thanks MB.

List updated: DC "New Age" RPG added, Feature added under GM's for the Ultimate Marvel RPG.

What if, is dead MB.

Has it been a month without anyone posting in it? O.O

*goes to check*

Nope, had they not posted on the 6th of July it would have been considered -dead-. Since it had been a month between the posts.

Let's see if they can bring it back too life. :)

P.S. MB..you might wanna start a 'dead' RPG list as well...The Multiversers comes too mind. :yay: Just a suggestion.

I'll work on a section and add it later, sure. :up:

O.O

Are you nuts?

the92c658e.gif

Why would we do that? There is some seriously good writing in those RPG's, even if they're dead..no..no..they'll just float down to the bottom of the RPG Ocean and lay to rest quietly.

I am legally insane, since you ask. :huh:

And that's cool. Was just curious about their fate was all. :up:

There's some amazing stuff in the What If, if it does 'die' we can give closure to the universe in a couple of posts.... :)

List updated: "Gods & Men" RPG added.

Still working on the "Defunct" list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"