BvS The Superman suit Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right from Krypton, the superman outfit comes for the untitled Superman/Batman movie. As previously stated by the suit designer it seems the Man of Tomorrow's costume will have some minor changes. You will find here; fan-arts, news, discussion, official pics, statement and stills related to the Last Son of Krypton suit.

Infinite_Crisis_video_game_superman.jpg

Just because it's suit talk...

I don't think it will change much. Maybe the color tone and the belt?

Wilkinson and the reports are giving off mixed signals. They are only saying "tweaks" but Wilkinson says the suit will not be the same, will be different and he strives to keep the suit fresh and new for this ongoing universe and story..which means changes and not tweaks. The S-shield could be tweaked..maybe the cape as well.

They just need to release these damn pics already.:BA

Some great art of Kara in her potential suit.

kara__the_girl_of_steel___mlg13_by_moislopez-d6y3iqh.jpg

Some great art of Kara in her potential suit.

kara__the_girl_of_steel___mlg13_by_moislopez-d6y3iqh.jpg

You know, I could really dig them going this route with her, if they ever brought her in.
Though I've seen some really nice manips/designs based on the MOS suit, but with a skirt, I think this could work too.

It's alright, but I don't think it differs sufficiently from Superman's suit. Isn't it identical, albeit filled out with breasts? The impression would be that they were a Superhero unit, like the Fantastic 4 or Hawk and Dove, and I don't think that's really the appropriate dynamic for Kal and Kara.

If they do make her suit unique, I hope they don't do it by revealing skin. That's too easy and unnecessary. Faora's suit wasn't altered in that way.

Alter the cape length or the lines in the center, sure. No miniskirts.

If they do make her suit unique, I hope they don't do it by revealing skin. That's too easy and unnecessary. Faora's suit wasn't altered in that way.

Alter the cape length or the lines in the center, sure. No miniskirts.

That's kinda what I liked about just giving here a similar Kryptonian body suit.
Although I don't mind A skirt, like one of the first manips we saw with the upper portion looking like the MOS suit, complete with sleeves. So a BIT of skin added, with the legs, but not plunging cleavage, etc.

Wilkinson and the reports are giving off mixed signals. They are only saying "tweaks" but Wilkinson says the suit will not be the same, will be different and he strives to keep the suit fresh and new for this ongoing universe and story..which means changes and not tweaks. The S-shield could be tweaked..maybe the cape as well.

They just need to release these damn pics already.:BA

If they have to completely overhaul the suit design, I want something like this.
3697368-2411479714-1600x.jpg

i never want to see that design in a movie... i've already seen that suit plenty enough in video games, the comics, and in animated movies, and i never want to see it again

No. Nope, nope, nope. No collar, no action figure lines, no replacing the MoS symbol. Maybe red belt.

if they are tweaking the suit, i really do want to see something more along the lines of this:

If its tweaks I could see them going for the collar and a red belt. In any way the MOS suit was pretty good i must admit

Honestly I think the suit is perfect. The only thing that needs to change is getting rid of all the crazy colour de-saturation that they did on MoS for some reason.

I love the MOS suit, but from some interviews with the costume designer it sounds like they are going to do more then just a few little tweaks.

At least if the new suit is not appealing or well received they have the MoS suit as the perfect back up.

I love the MOS suit, but from some interviews with the costume designer it sounds like they are going to do more then just a few little tweaks.

How does it sound like that when "tweak" was all he said?

if they are tweaking the suit, i really do want to see something more along the lines of this:

Looks like a circus performer. The original colors have much more style. This is just too vibrant. Good for a comic book or cartoon, but not so much for a movie.

I really think the suit colors are great, just ease up on the filters in post a little...but only a little, I really liked the colors in MOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"