BvS The Superman suit Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd keep the MOS suit as is, it's brilliant. Snyder needs to stop playing around with the filters to make it darker (parts of the film without filters where Supes is wearing his suit looks amazing).

I wish we could see the Nic Cage suit pics in color.

I did this a while ago
u8kf.jpg

And also this:
tvi4.png

Because someone had to do it.

You know, it'd probably he a horrible Superman movie, but I still would be curious to see where Tim Burton was going with that.

yeah in oh god what the heck were they thinking kind of way.

Oh man. This is so...lumpy and horrible. Superhero costumes have come a long way...

You have to remember that it was a TV show in the early 90's in the vain of other show like Charmed and Sliders. Kind of like how Smallville was in the vain of shows like Roswell and Kyle XY. They look a lot better when you see them in the actual show.

Last Fight for New Krypton (L&C)
[YT]0HbJxMj3T5E[/YT]

Battle for New Krypton - Superman vs. Zod
[YT]FWvNZ3aTK3k[/YT]

Last edited:
You have to remember that it was a TV show in the early 90's in the vain of other show like Charmed and Sliders. In the TV show they where Kryptonian undergarments looked a lot better when you see them in the actual show.

Last Fight for New Krypton (L&C)
[YT]0HbJxMj3T5E[/YT]

Battle for New Krypton - Superman vs. Zod
[YT]FWvNZ3aTK3k[/YT]

Technically that wasn't Zod. It was Lord Nor aka Lord Copyright Infringement aka Lord We Couldn't Get the Rights to Zod

the flyby and lives suits look pretty cool. not gonna lie. but I will never understand why superman needs armor. then again wonder woman can fly and has a jet and spiderman toys always have a car in the mix

I will never understand why anyone would look at Nicholas Cage and think Superman.

the flyby and lives suits look pretty cool. not gonna lie. but I will never understand why superman needs armor. then again wonder woman can fly and has a jet and spiderman toys always have a car in the mix

Just because Wonder Woman can fly doesn't mean a jet isn't useful. It's like saying why would Usain Bolt buy a car when he can run 27.79 mph. Storm and Rogue can fly but they still use the Black bird to cover long distances.

Last edited:
Just because Wonder Woman can fly doesn't mean a jet is useful. It's like saying why would Usain Bolt buy a car when he can run 27.79 mph. Storm and Rogue can fly but they still use the Black bird to cover long distances.

For pimp status of course.

Usain-Bolt-Nissan-GTR-600x337.jpg

Seriously this is the guy who had Alec Baldwin (80's Alec Badlwin) and Michael Keaton to choose from for Bruce Wayne and he chose Keaton.

I still don't get the Keaton love, I thought he was ok, but I think they easily could've done better.

Batman 89 was one of the first movies I ever saw in theaters so I have love for Michael. I felt he was the best Batman though not the best Bruce. Tim did good in choosing Michael and later Michelle; but he was smoking something thinking Nicholas is Superman.

I still don't get the Keaton love, I thought he was ok, but I think they easily could've done better.

Agreed, most wholeheartedly. I don't get the near worship he gets sometimes. I thought he was terrific, but the lavish praise he gets sometimes seems a bit overdone to me.

Last edited:
Batman 89 was one of the first movies I ever saw in theaters so I have love for Michael. I felt he was the best Batman though not the best Bruce. Tim did good in choosing Michael and later Michelle; but he was smoking something thinking Nicholas is Superman.

I'm surprised Burton didn't hire Depp to be Batman. :hehe:

Last edited:
Make the colors brighter or more vibrant. Or just present it better color wise. I especially hated how drab it looked in the overall too drab looking last fight.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back