The Superman vs Batman Manips thread

I Doubt this movie will ever happen but who cares?

here's a cool manip i found.
00-19.jpg

post any you guys got here

:wow: awesome!

Earlier on today, I came across this awesome Batman vs. Superman GIF in the avatar thread for The Dark Knight; it has Batman kick Superman and he drops down the ledge(scene from Superman Returns).

Earlier on today, I came across this awesome Batman vs. Superman GIF in the avatar thread for The Dark Knight; it has Batman kick Superman and he drops down the ledge(scene from Superman Returns).
sounds awesome, do you have a link to it?

Here's a pic I made sometime after the Dark Knight came out. I've been wanting to post it on the board for awhile, but never got around to it.

3995063159_4b0049597d_b.jpg

How about my Jim Lee-style poster? It has Routh as Superman and Nathan Fillion(thought the source picture fit)as Batman.
Superman-Batman%20Fan%20Art.png

Last edited:
That..............sux. :dry: But you get an A for effort.

I don't know who did this one...
qo7l3c.jpg

Last edited:
somebody made a response to that one that has superman shooting his heat vision at batman and then shows the scene of batman flailing around on fire from batman begins

somebody made a response to that one that has superman shooting his heat vision at batman and then shows the scene of batman flailing around on fire from batman begins

Oh cool, if you come across that gif can you send me the link? I already have the other gif. thanx.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"