The Wolverine The Svetlana Khodchenkova / Viper Thread

Reaction score
XMIGtMu.jpg

l80ihXW.jpg

She looks bad-ass! Definitely my most anticipated character in this movie! :woot:

I really like this green costume. I know its not the best costume but I just love the use of colour. And I don't mind it anymore that she's not having green hair because there were some issues in the comics that she had blonde hair.

Hopefully she's more bad-ass than January Jones and I hope her acting skills are good!

She is everything.

Absolutely love that outfit. She looks as fierce as sexy. Just like I like my Viper!

I just watched one video of this actress and I think she will definitely give a good performance as Viper. I'm just excited to watch her scenes in the movie. I have a thing for female villains, so I hope she will be a bad-ass villain and will have kick-ass fight scenes. And I hope she's included in the teaser trailer.

[YT]IoyzZzRuW4w[/YT]

She looks amazing, very Femme Fataleish. I'm going to say it, I don't mind the lack of green hair. As long as she's cruel and merciless, that's Viper, not a hair colour.

I wonder something.. People who have seen the trailer description:
Logan loses his healing factor, right? Do you suppose that's because of a toxin Viper gives him?

Mangold was quoted in EW Magazine: "As her name would imply, she's kind of snakelike. She likes to play with toxins. She's immune to toxins. She's kind of formidable. Viper views Logan like a great hunter might view hunting a lion in his quarry."

So it seems a match, right?

Is like Polaris but with blonde hair, lol
but she looks good

Really liking her look :up:

Quite a good look for Viper. Somehow I think I'd prefer a body-suit, utility belt and dark hair, but what's been done is good - and at least it's green!

I guess we're living in an age were looks like that have been done to death. Shame, but I think the alternative they've supplied is stellar. :up:

I just love the design of that outfit. And the color is splendid. :up:

I wanna see Yukio and Viper fight. :D

She's a little more thin than I thought she'd be.

How can FOX even use Viper? Isn't Viper automatically connected to Hydra which we know from the Cap film is owned by Disney/MS? I'm confused.

we're thinkin it's a split deal like wanda & pietro

Marvel can use Madame Hydra, head of Hydra and Cap bad guy
Fox can use Viper, Madripoor big bad and Logan's short-lived ex-wife

Marvel could probably really use the name Viper, too, they'd prob just ditch it to avoid confusion

Hopefully she's more bad-ass than January Jones and I hope her acting skills are good!

I don't think it's possible for her to be less badass or any worse an actress than Jones was in First Class

even if she sucks, by comparison it won't be so bad

Her potential suckage could be erased just by her sexy Russian accent. :p

She was great in Tinker, Tailor, Solider, Spy.

I am not familiar with Viper, but I do always like reading up about people I am not familiar with. She looks good though in those pics.

I wonder something.. People who have seen the trailer description:
Logan loses his healing factor, right? Do you suppose that's because of a toxin Viper gives him?

Mangold was quoted in EW Magazine: "As her name would imply, she's kind of snakelike. She likes to play with toxins. She's immune to toxins. She's kind of formidable. Viper views Logan like a great hunter might view hunting a lion in his quarry."

So it seems a match, right?

I think the toxin will have that effect, but maybe for shorter periods of time. The item that has a longer and stronger effect on him(that stops his healing factor) will be Silver Samurai's blade, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"