The Taylor Kitsch/Gambit Thread (Take 2-shhh!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I must say Cyke's appearance made less sense than Gambit's... At least Gambit actually did something... I don't like Cyke one bit, so him being there was again, for me, a proof they really jerk off on him... Heh

Like everyone else on this thread, of course I hope to see Taylor Kitsch come back as Gambit in any form. I just highly doubt it.

They introduced him in Wolverine 1 because fans wanted to see a live action Gambit so it was for box office reasons. In Wolverine 2, they could go one more round with all these ridiculous cameos (Will I Am character and whatnot) which then Gambit will be a part of.

In the end, it's whether they want to or not, not whether it makes sense. Because seriously, cyclops and gambit's screentime in Wolverine doesnt make sense
Based on the crowd reaction to the CCon trailer to Gambit's appearence, his being there meant a LOT to us. The two big stars of the Wolverine movie were not the Blob and Wraith, it was Gambit and Deadpool. I've read this across many articles and fan reactions on the TV. Taylor earned every penny they paid him and then some. It makes total sense for Gambit to have a cameo, no matter how brief, in the sequel, though I too, doubt it will happen.

Mwahahahaha!
nohair.jpg

nohair2.jpg

.....................................................................................

:(

Good Lord! :waa:

Seriously....?

*shoots self*

Where did you find those anyhow... ?

Last edited:
Are those picture from the Battleship shoot? If so, where's my man Alexander????

*cries* NOOooooooo.....!!!! :csad: Why? WHY??? Why why why????!!!!! :wow: :csad: :csad: :csad:

No idea. To be honest, I'm only interested if he's doing Gambit. But the opportunity to show his newly-cut hair was too good to pass up. :oldrazz:

IMDB shows nothing after Battleship, maybe he's going to take a break. :) Hopefully to grow all those lovely hairs back.

Or to think of a new hairCUT?

I'm sorry, I can't resist. :p

How can he have a new one? He has no more hairs to cut, lol. :p

What's that? Friggin bald? *tries not to gag* :p

We should have a funeral... :p

We should. We just have to collect the cut-off hair and bury it. I'd be in tears...

Mwahahahaha!
nohair.jpg

nohair2.jpg
:wow:
Wow.
I mean...
:dry:
Wow...
Well...
He looks... different. Kinda like that Matrix guy, IMO.
Well...
GONNA MISS THE LONG HAIR :csad:
(Ok, after the shock...)
Hi everyone! Today I was watching the scene where Gambit comes out of the hole in the wall and gets punched in the face by Logan's elbow: priceless! laughed as much as the 1st time I ever saw it. Looking back at it, it's so crazy the way he then appeared running on the roofs (I know this has been discussed a bizillion times, but crazy the way us, fangirls, swallowed it and didn't care. But, dang, it really does not make sense). And then I couldn't stop laughing again, remembering the Cajun-copter we, at some point in our crazinnes, started to talk about, a year and a half ago. Ah, good times :yay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"