The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 113

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bombers Over Ibiza sounds pretty awesome. It has that trippy sort of Mass Effect vibe to it.

3 different colored endings here we come!

Soundtrack samples are making me misty, really reallllyyy need to hear this full soundtrack

"Is Ben from south america or something?" :hehe:

Bombers Over Ibiza sounds pretty awesome. It has that trippy sort of Mass Effect vibe to it.

3 different colored endings here we come!

I heard there's a different ending depending on which theater you go to. Gotta get that 540M opening weekend number! :awesome: :p

I have a question(s) for the cast: Are you John Wayne? Is this me? Am I Ben?

Imagine the Fire rips me straight back into 2005.

Assuming Rise is what plays during the credits its curious that the track before it is called Necessary Evil

To Sir Caine, what is your favorite citrus fruit? (Note: The answers Orange, Lime, Lemon, Grapefruit, Clementine, Mandarin, Tangelo, Pomelo, Sweety, and Ugli don't count)

:funny:

Assuming Rise is what plays during the credits its curious that the track before it is called Necessary Evil

No the end of TDK was Aggressive Expansion (track 4) so it could be any of these.

5wyp1y.jpg

Posting this here:

This was posted @ Nolanfans board:

justafilmmaker:

Just finished locking the final audio mix for TDKR at Sonalyst Studios. All I can say is that SO many of you are in for a HUGE surprise. I've been reading this forum for a long time, and I'd say 90% of the assumptions are way off. Can't wait for everyone's reactions!

It's obvious that many will not believe me, and that's a good thing. People shouldn't believe everything they read, and in most cases the ones they do choose to believe bring skewed expectations.

Unfortunately I'm a bit sick of certain scenes, only because I've been listening to them over and over and over during the mix revisions. I am anxious to see it in IMAX though. The version we work on is a compressed video file, and not full resolution. Our focus was audio.

There were several studios here and two in the UK that worked on audio. I'm a huge Batman fan, and my roommate is too. She's the one who got me into this forum. She's a grip at Sonolyst too and keeps hounding me for info.

He/she also commented on Bane's voice:
I just saw someone ask about Banes voice...

The other audio engineers across the pond handled most of Bane's dialogue mixing. What I heard sounded fine, but that's in a studio environment. I don't see it being much different in a theater, but time will tell. By the time it hits DVD fans will have seen it enough to understand what he is trying to say.

If I could ask Nolan 1 question it would be this...

"Who is one villain you didn't get to explore in your Batman trilogy that you wish you could have?"
Not the Riddler. :hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"