The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 118

Status
Not open for further replies.
Batbax? Now that's a name I don't think I've seen in a looong time...

Dragon316ca posted this:

[YT]Auql1MUlb2w[/YT]

Did you guys here about the critic screening outwest where the projector broke down an hour into the film? That would be terrible.

Batbax? Now that's a name I don't think I've seen in a looong time...

Needed a sabbatical. I traveled halfway round the world to understand the fanboys mind.. Only to come back to that reaction/ review thread and realize I know very little.

Did you guys here about the critic screening outwest where the projector broke down an hour into the film? That would be terrible.
How many cases of flipped tables were there?

Holy Crap...rest in peace Ernest Borgnine!

I hope that Dark Knight Reborn documentary has a lot of new BTS footage.

umm there was hardly any new bts footage in that. a few shots so that's alright, but i wouldn't say much.

It appears the second "he must" said by Gordon in the teaser has been dropped? similiar to Ra's second "A legend"

Of course they had to start filming Mad Max Road Fury this month. Im being sarcastic, because of this Tom Hardy will be missing in action for the premiere and the late night talk shows. Kind of ironic because we didnt have Heath Ledger for any of it as well. Anybody pissed about this? I wanted to see the cast full fledged, especially last night!!

Ya I'm there w you Malnat. Love hardy. Does suck he's not going to be around a ton for this it seems.

Of course they had to start filming Mad Max Road Fury this month. Im being sarcastic, because of this Tom Hardy will be missing in action for the premiere and the late night talk shows. Kind of ironic because we didnt have Heath Ledger for any of it as well. Anybody pissed about this? I wanted to see the cast full fledged, especially last night!!

I think it's kinda cool, brings a bit of mystique to the villain if the guy playing him isn't all smiley and jokey about it in interviews leading up to it.

But yeah they could have used Hardy in those group pics last night...bit of Marion too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"