The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing both Anne and Marion shoot their respective scenes and what we know so far, has anyone's opinion changed on what's going on and who Bale was with in the Wayne Manor scene?

I always thought that this was Anne, though it could be Marion. As for what's going on in the clip, I don't have the foggiest :huh:

After seeing both Anne and Marion shoot their respective scenes and what we know so far, has anyone's opinion changed on what's going on and who Bale was with in the Wayne Manor scene?

I looks like Mal, but I think it's Selina.

I was convinced before that it was Anne but then I just watched it now again and it kinda looks like Marion. :oldrazz:

I looks like Mal, but I think it's Selina.

Mal_Inception.jpg

B-b-but Bruce, you promised we'd grow old together!!! :funny:

I was convinced it was Anne but then I just watched it again and it now looks like Marion. :oldrazz:

*Looks at previous post*

tumblr_ljza1xvKzT1qaaqmq.gif

Oh, look at that; I still can't stop calling her Mal. :awesome:

Fright Night Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txgGhyjPZGg
The Dark Knight Rises Teaser:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apMXFloDH6M

Both of these trailers have been out for some while now but I just now realized a strange similarity between both of them. At the 2:25 mark of the "Fright Night" trailer, there is a "Dinosaur roar" sound in the background as the title is shown. In the "TDKR" teaser there are two "Dinosaur roar" sounds (one at the 0:12 mark and one at the 1:09)

They're clearly not the same sound, nor do I think they mean anything at all about their repsective films. I just thought it was pretty cool to see our ol' friend T-Rex is still getting jobs doing voice-over work for trailers. :awesome:

Fright Night Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txgGhyjPZGg
The Dark Knight Rises Teaser:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apMXFloDH6M

Both of these trailers have been out for some while now but I just now realized a strange similarity between both of them. At the 2:25 mark of the "Fright Night" trailer, there is a "Dinosaur roar" sound in the background as the title is shown. In the "TDKR" teaser there are two "Dinosaur roar" sounds (one at the 0:12 mark and one at the 1:09)

They're clearly not the same sound, nor do I think they mean anything at all about their repsective films. I just thought it was pretty cool to see our ol' friend T-Rex is still getting jobs doing voice-over work for trailers. :awesome:

They're just stock sound effects editors use for their trailers.

That scream wasn't the same in the actual movie (Fright Night). It was a female scream.

What does everyone think the opening scene will be? It's hard to judge what it will be at the moment.

What does everyone think the opening scene will be? It's hard to judge what it will be at the moment.

Indeed it is. Though didn't Wally say that the opening scene for the movie was going to be mind-blowing?

Wally as in the cinematographer Wally Pfister?

Well that interview was all the way back in February before a single shot was done, only storyboarding etc. so they knew what they wanted to do. Usually you don't take people on the production crew seriously when they say stuff like "mind-blowing" but Nolan and his team have delivered every time so I'll go with it.

True. Plus, as the great Tom Hardy once said - "Everything's subject to change with Chris Nolan"

funny thing... I was just watching TDK again and paused during Judge Surillo's scene where she finds a joker card in her files during court. If you pause on the file she flips revealing the card, it says Gotham city is in the sate of Gotham. I always thought Gotham was (more or less) in New Jersey.

funny thing... I was just watching TDK again and paused during Judge Surillo's scene where she finds a joker card in her files during court. If you pause on the file she flips revealing the card, it says Gotham city is in the sate of Gotham. I always thought Gotham was (more or less) in New Jersey.

Ahh. Well this definitely explains the license plates for the cars used on the TDKR set.

rad_5_batman_downtown_500.jpg

Makes sense now! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"