The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more interesting question to me would be is why is Bruce locked out of wayne manor and Where is Alfred? Golfing? Doubtful. Kidnapped? Perhaps.

Maybe Bruce bumped his head pretty hard when he climbed out of Gordon's hospital window and he suddenly have temporary amnesia so he can't remember where he lives or where he placed his keys. :hehe:

On a serious note, the only reason I can come up with is that the door is doubling for another location and that's not the door to the manor.

Or maybe Bruce is pretending to be someone else? Maybe Selina (if that's Anne) is one of the few people in Gotham who has no idea who Bruce is. Maybe that's what got Bruce's interest. That she has no idea/care who on earth he is.

After seeing both Anne and Marion shoot their respective scenes and what we know so far, has anyone's opinion changed on what's going on and who Bale was with in the Wayne Manor scene?

I used to think it was Anne but after seeing more pictures and video of both, I think it's Marion. I'm not sure why.

But I also think the scarf she's wearing on the video might be this one :
20110730bwbat10_500.jpg

This movie seems to be (not exclusively) based on No Man's land )

The more interesting question to me would be is why is Bruce locked out of wayne manor and Where is Alfred? Golfing? Doubtful. Kidnapped? Perhaps.
i think the door is not locked. i think Bruce wants to go inside but before he opens the door Selina or Miranda comes. and then they run to the airport and to Paris. :oldrazz:

^ :hehe: Funny thing is... The scene shot in Greenwich, London is apparently a double for a Venetian Courtyard. Not exactly Paris but still... :oldrazz:

i think the door is not locked. i think Bruce wants to go inside but before he opens the door Selina or Miranda comes. and then they run to the airport and to Paris. :oldrazz:

i think you got a point actually. it seems like the girl enters later and takes bruce hand and makes him walk away.

Maybe Bane and/or Tate's men are inside the manor snooping around so Tate distracts Bruce from going inside.

Alfred is out searching for things the size of a tangerine.

I'd love to see a tangerine cameo in the film. Alfred could be preparing a meal for Bruce and put a tangerine on the tray.
I know it won't happen. :csad:

Quick question. They already filmed that scene with the C-130 plane, right?

Quick question. They already filmed that scene with the C-130 plane, right?

Yes, that was a few weeks ago. I had wondered if it may be a kind of recreation of sorts of the scene in Hush where Batman boards Air Force One while in flight, but given the actual look of the new aerial vehicle I'd say that is out of the question.

Yes, that was a few weeks ago. I had wondered if it may be a kind of recreation of sorts of the scene in Hush where Batman boards Air Force One while in flight, but given the actual look of the new aerial vehicle I'd say that is out of the question.

Hmm. I was gonna say this scene could easily be the "mind-blowing" opening sequence that Wally Pfister was talking about.

why not, i hope that when the new bat-wing goes from hover to flight mode it looks different. a little more plane like

and the new wing looks like it has a hatch on top
batwing_video_main.jpg

i wasnt very happy with TDK but i have hopes for TDKR and really want crazy epic scenes

Last edited:
I do as well. I think from what we have seen with the filming in Pittsburgh we will get just that. Even what fans have been able to capture looks incredible! Specially Anne and her double on that Batpod! Looks epic!

do you think they already filmed all important scenes on the sets inside the hangers? or will this be after the location filming?

Hmm. I was gonna say this scene could easily be the "mind-blowing" opening sequence that Wally Pfister was talking about.

It may well be, but not as I was describing.

why not, i hope that when the new bat-wing goes from hover to flight mode it looks different. a little more plane like

and the new wing looks like it has a hatch on top
batwing_video_main.jpg

i wasnt very happy with TDK but i have hopes for TDKR and really want crazy epic scenes

It's not impossible but I just never felt this vehicle would fly high enough for the sequence I was thinking of, plus I doubt it will be used twice in the movie.

guys we can not think that this vehicle will only fly so low. the only reason why we see this vehicle is because they are filming. and they can only film this vehicle on the streets. they can not film it above the buildings.

guys we can not think that this vehicle will only fly so low. the only reason why we see this vehicle is because they are filming. and they can only film this vehicle on the streets. they can not film it above the buildings.

This makes no sense. Do you not remember the set pics of the tumbler jumping from roof to roof?

O right. Neither do I :awesome:

So it's interesting that the shoot in LA is almost as long as what was shot in Pittsburgh...NYC will probably have a few weekend too. I'm really liking the scope of this one, Nolan seems to be incorporating several cities together for Gotham, which is a good thing!

All the spottings on Twitter in the Wollaton area at the general time they filmed that scene and on other days were of Anne Hathaway. I wish it was Marion, though that would mean we know even less of what Selina Kyle is supposed to be. Deadline and The Hollywood Reporter said one female role would be a love interest in the movie, and the other female role would be a villain. The script will have to explain why Tate doesn't kill Bruce Wayne right away (how about a sniper while Wayne walks out of a restaurant with one his bimbo girls) and instead pretends to be his friend in a very elaborate ruse. Is it just to siphon off his money for use by the League of Shadows or something else before

She stabs him at city hall? Or does Bane break his back? Or both? LOL Why does Batman not exist anymore according to the trailer?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"