The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 120

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, I didn't even know there was a new trailer. :funny:

480p is better than that skipping **** video.

Im listening to the OST currently...I really think Alfred is going to die. I really do, and I don't want it to happen.

I feel like he may even say something along the lines of, "Don't be afraid, Master Wayne." (Full Circle)

And later, Bruce realizes - he's 'not afraid, he's angry'.

I just dont see why Bruce would be screaming 'Nooooo' like we've seen for Conti's character, even if they befriend each other in the prison. It has to be someone more important, and I fear that Alfred is going to be the cause. Seems like it could be a really powerful moment, if not heartbreaking.

Im listening to the OST currently...I really think Alfred is going to die. I really do, and I don't want it to happen.

I feel like he may even say something along the lines of, "Don't be afraid, Master Wayne." (Full Circle)

I just dont see why Bruce would be screaming 'Nooooo' like we've seen for Conti's character, even if they befriend each other in the prison. It has to be someone more important, and I fear that Alfred is going to be the cause. Seems like it could be a really powerful moment, if not heartbreaking.

If that's true that could be a very powerful and heart breaking moment in the movie.

This is one of my biggest fears. I really, really don't want it to happen, but it most certainly be impactful- and I can certainly see it happening. :csad: Not sure he would use that line though,
most especially because he wasn't there when Thomas died and wouldn't have known he said something like that to Bruce.

And as a non-Bat/Cat shipper, I do say this is the only reason I might actually not twitch if R2's cafe ending were real because it means Alfred lives. :oldrazz:

Michael Caine could recite a cook-book and it would be powerful.

My favorite line is when Alfred says, "you see only one end to your journey. Sometimes, a man rises from the darkness".

I seriously hope that means what I think it means.

This is one of my biggest fears. I really, really don't want it to happen, but it most certainly be impactful- and I can certainly see it happening. :csad: Not sure he would use that line though,
most especially because he wasn't there when Thomas died and wouldn't have known he said something like that to Bruce.

And as a non-Bat/Cat shipper, I do say this is the only reason I might actually not twitch if R2's cafe ending were real because it means Alfred lives. :oldrazz:

In a way, I think it would be very symbolic of the whole journey Bruce has gone through. Though it would be very sad. :csad:

You're not missing much, honestly/

Not if you're after new stuff, but I thought the trailer was good, with the beginning, "nothing but tragedy and pain" and recycling BB and TDK stuff being particularly powerful.

Got me choked up a bit the first time. :hrt:

yea the trailer is good and all, but other than Alfreds quote, nothing great.

I'm so torn about these TV spots and new 'trailers'-- I'm so anxious to see new stuff, but on the other hand, it was around this time four years ago when a TV spot
spoiled the bit about Batman being behind Joker in the interrogation room after Gordan left and flipped on the light. :cmad: It would've been more awesome to have that reveal on the big screen. But that's the game you play when you hang out in the spoiler section. But it does make me wonder what key bits they've already shown us that we just don't know yet...

My favorite line is when Alfred says, "you see only one end to your journey. Sometimes, a man rises from the darkness".

I seriously hope that means what I think it means.

I really wonder when this is in the film... its going to be a very strong scene, but it is also about Bruce wanting to be Batman again... I wonder how early it is..

yea the trailer is good and all, but other than Alfreds quote, nothing great.

Yea it's mostly footage we have seen before. But that's a good thing because I don't want to be spoiled to much lol.

This new spot with all the doctors stuff and the field goal kick, not to mention the hilarious cop misfire... I'm done watching new spots/trailers. 9 days is a walk in the park.

I really wonder when this is in the film... its going to be a very strong scene, but it is also about Bruce wanting to be Batman again... I wonder how early it is..

If I had to guess I would say somewhere in the middle of the movie.

Is it? :( The days are slow.

If you keep saying that, it will be slower... What many forget about TDK is that half the awesomeness was the anticipation and the fun/speculation on the Hype.
If I had to guess I would say somewhere in the middle of the movie.
Somewhere between the beginning and the end?

:hehe:

Last edited by a moderator:
What makes this forum so great, is that this means more to us then just being a form of entertainment. And all the discussions/arguements are full of passion about characters and themes. This is what makes films and art great! It's not just entertainment. (YOU HEAR ME MOTHER!!).

What makes this forum so great, is that this means more to us then just being a form of entertainment. And all the discussions/arguements are full of passion about characters and themes. This is what makes films and art great! It's not just entertainment. (YOU HEAR ME MOTHER!!).

Of course it's not just entertainment! I love watching films where you actually have to think/care about the characters..

What do you think this is, Transformers or something? :cwink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"