The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion & Speculation Thread - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 121

Status
Not open for further replies.
Press conference guy??? Mr. "No more dead cops!" from TDK??

Yeah, it's "No Moar dead cops" guy.

''Things are worse than EVER!''
I'd say those guys are in a different category. "Best" extra in a speaking role.
I meant the non-speaking role. Lol! The guy no one really noticed for years. He looks like he's staring right into the camera. There's a gif floating around somewhere. Too much trouble to find and post from my phone.

1) An overwhelmed Batman backing up from Bane
2) A more confident Batman swinging at Bane on the steps (love the lighting in that shot)
3) Batman and Catwoman fighting together on the rooftop
4) Bruce in the Batcave with Alfred, wearing the batsuit (without the cowl) while at the Batcomputer

I Believe you mean "Batputer":brucebat:

Just saw the clip. I loved it. Dat chemistry! :hrt: The music made me sad for some reason. :funny:

I think it's safe to say that the Rykin stuff is all about her. Funny, Bruce stopped the dance after her speech but she still has the necklace so there's still more to that scene. She doeesn't have the necklace when she kissed him at that last TV spot.

Didn't Anne appear at 2 morning shows? Were there 2 different clips or one was just an extended version of the other?

An extended look at the same scene (Bruce and Selina dancing).

Just saw the clip. I loved it. Dat chemistry! :hrt: The music made me sad for some reason. :funny:

I think it's safe to say that the Rykin stuff is all about her. Funny, Bruce stopped the dance after her speech but she still has the necklace so there's still more to that scene. She doeesn't have the necklace when she kissed him at that last TV spot.

Didn't Anne appear at 2 morning shows? Were there 2 different clips or one was just an extended version of the other?

First, it was the Today show that showed the clip(barley 11 seconds at least) and Live With Kelly showed the extended version.

What the deuce? Chris Nolan has changed vests!?!

I doubt it, in the context of the scene she's talking about how she steals from the rich because they have more than they need. Bruce doesn't need a Lamborghini so she says that he's being unrealistic about the keys to a 100k plus car in his pocket

nah I think she was talking about his cajones. figuratively of course. his "will to act" if you will. much like Ra's. (remember the swordfight on the ice?)

Okay well I know the whole
cafe ending/Blake finding batcave

discussion has been beaten into the ground, but it was driving me crazy so I asked some critics who had seen the movie if it was real or fake. I asked:
"Some people leaked ending saying that the movie ends with JGL finding batcave and Bruce/Selina together at cafe...fake right?"

I got a reply from Jamie Ottley of Movieweb who said:

Jamie Ottley ‏@JayOttley Do you think Nolan would end his trilogy like that... Your have to wait until July 20th :)

Not exactly definitive but he seemed to imply

that the cafe ending and Blake finding the batcave do not happen or at least not as I described it in my question.

So, there's that.

Hey kvz5, there will be a sneak peek this Tuesday during the new episode of Tosh.0 at 10/9 CDT.

discussion has been beaten into the ground, but it was driving me crazy so I asked some critics who had seen the movie if it was real or fake. I asked:
"Some people leaked ending saying that the movie ends with JGL finding batcave and Bruce/Selina together at cafe...fake right?"

Jamie Ottley ‏@JayOttley Do you think Nolan would end his trilogy like that... Your have to wait until July 20th :)

that the cafe ending and Blake finding the batcave do not happen or at least not as I described it in my question.

So, there's that.

People that thought that is a great idea have drastically lowered their standards. It saddens me in a way that words cannot express. :csad:

Good to know that ending has sort of been debunked at this point.

People that thought that is a great idea have drastically lowered their standards. It saddens me in a way that words cannot express. :csad:

The point is the final minutes are a mystery. No one knows (other than a few lucky critics, bloggers and guests) how it all ended... unlike TDK where everyone knew the ending by this time.

Hey kvz5, there will be a sneak peek this Tuesday during the new episode of Tosh.0 at 10/9 CDT.

Cool. I'll post that in the TV Appearances thread.

So, there's that.

We're sure he's seen it already? Because there's a lot of people (like me) saying that there's no way that it could be the ending after hearing that rumor initially but obviously we haven't seen the movie yet. If he has then that's good news. I'd love it if the ending is something that's nowhere in the internet yet.

I'm preparing myself for the possibility that it could be true. I'd love to be surprised though.

Last edited:
I'm preparing myself for the possibility that it could be true. I'd love to be surprised though.

Same. I feel like I may need to bring a crash helmet with me to the theater if that end turns out to be legit. :dry:

We're sure he's seen it already? Because there's a lot of people (like me) saying that there's no way that it could be the ending after hearing that rumor initially but obviously we haven't seen the movie yet. If he has then that's good news. I'd love it if the ending is something that's nowhere in the internet yet.

That's the other thing, we can't afford to trust anyone at this point. For all we know this critic could be misdirecting us like others have in recent past.

:ninja:

He is one of the critics quoted on all sorts of sites as raving about TDKR, and he seems credible.

That's the other thing, we can't afford to trust anyone at this point. For all we know this critic could be misdirecting us like others have in recent past.

:ninja:

Yup. :hehe:

I gotta say though that if the guy who posted the rumored ending was in fact lying then I gotta give it to him. He's good. He's definitely someone who followed the shoot very well. He knows the stuff we know based from the set reports/pics. That was one smooth troll move.

He is one of the critics quoted on all sorts of sites as raving about TDKR, and he seems credible.

Good to hear. We'll see I guess. I don't want to get my hopes up. I'm already a basket case of emotions with this movie. So many feels! :funny:

He can't confirm it anyhow, he's better off telling you it's false than admitting the spoilers are true.

Yup. :hehe:

I gotta say though that if the guy who posted the rumored ending was in fact lying then I gotta give it to him. He's good. He's definitely someone who followed the shoot very well. He knows the stuff we know based from the set reports/pics. That was one smooth troll move.

Back when the prologue came out minions for WB were registering new accounts in order to ask for links to the prologue in order for them to be taken down. This was occurring across the web but it took a while for me to figure out that was what was happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"