The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - Part 123 (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ha, I've totally forgotten about that stupid Fandango thing. We're 6 days away, and I couldn't care less about it, now.

:woot: Me too hahahaha

Just out of curiosity - what % did the Mountain Dew promotion get to before it just opened up on schedule?

so it is or isnt close to the length of th BB and TDK chases?

We're talking about where the police are chasing Batman right? Not the supposed chase in the Bat?

We're talking about where the police are chasing Batman right? Not the supposed chase in the Bat?

thats what I am talking about, the batpod/100 cops scene... I figured the Bat chase is part of the 'war' climax stuff... then again I havent read spoilers so yea

thats what I am talking about, the batpod/100 cops scene... I figured the Bat chase is part of the 'war' climax stuff... then again I havent read spoilers so yea

Oh, my bad. I was talking about the climax chase.

Oh, my bad. I was talking about the climax chase.
How long would you say the entire "War" sequence is? Or the taking back back Gotham final battle however you put it.

Shape, may I ask you a question please? It's not really spoilery, but still:

Is the track "the end" featured in the movie?

Léo Ho Tep;23837337 said:
Shape, may I ask you a question please? It's not really spoilery, but still:

Is the track "the end" featured in the movie?

It's hard for me to pinpoint if all the tracks were used since I wasn't completely familiar with them until after I saw it, but my guess is YES. Most likely.

How long would you say the entire "War" sequence is? Or the taking back back Gotham final battle however you put it.

Hard to estimate, but it's a good chunk of the film. And there's a lot going on. It's intense. You know how Nolan likes to cut back and forth between different things that are taking place at the same time.

Hard to estimate, but it's a good chunk of the film. And there's a lot going on. It's intense. You know how Nolan likes to cut back and forth between different things that are taking place at the same time.
I guess I should have asked, but does TDKR do that a lot like TDK did?

So reviews are coming in now and Letterman spoiled the movie?!

Is it as spectacular as the climax of Avatar or the Avengers? Somehow, a chase scene ending a trilogy just doesn't sound all that grand to me.

What I posted 15 minutes ago -

KBQFe.png

What it is now -

A4M3B.jpg

F*** YOU FANDANGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :facepalm: :doh::doh:

I guess I should have asked, but does TDKR do that a lot like TDK did?

Sometimes, yeah, but I noticed it the most during the finale when there's like 5 different things going on (which is how a finale should be).

I dunno if you've been asked this before but is there an animal motif in the film? Begins had an emphasis on bats and TDK had dogs, I wondered if that was the case here.

Is it as spectacular as the climax of Avatar or the Avengers? Somehow, a chase scene ending a trilogy just doesn't sound all that grand to me.

I mean, it's not just a "chase" and the chase part, like I said, doesn't really go on too long. But yeah, it definitely beat the ending of Avengers for me mainly because the only real surprise there was Loki getting the **** beaten out of him by Hulk.

I dunno if you've been asked this before but is there an animal motif in the film? Begins had an emphasis on bats and TDK had dogs, I wondered if that was the case here.

Dragons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back