The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - Part 125 (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how many total negative reviews thus far?

3 I think.

The first one from that moustache films for smart people guy

second one from the Associated Press lady

And there was one more I think

2/3 souly negative a few mediocre but an overwhelming positive reaction. Safe to say the film is likely gonna be very very very good.

Rotten Tomatoes just tweeted that the fake reviewer has been banned from their site.

Yeah he's Daily Mail he gave The Tourist 5/5 but TDKR 2/5. Yeah.... I know.

Nope, that's it for now...is Chris Tookey/Daily mall a RT critic?

I believe he is. Thus far it is dodging negatives on MetaCritic, though you have to think they're coming with the likes of Denby and Edelstein. Shocking that Morgenster from WSJ flip flopped from disliking TDK to liking TDKR.

It will be interesting to see Salon.com's review. They hate this kind of movie.

I believe he is. Thus far it is dodging negatives on MetaCritic, though you have to think they're coming with the likes of Denby and Edelstein. Shocking that Morgenster from WSJ flip flopped from disliking TDK to liking TDKR.

Yes, he is.

If you are reading Digital Spy's review apparently a poster dropped a spoiler in the comments section so watch out!

I just made the mistake of reading some of the Hollywood Reporter review, it's basically a recap of the whole movie. Stay away from it unless you want to be spoiled!

What are the chances of some troll registering on the forums and spoiling the whole movie or something?

Did something like that happen before?

Anxiously awaiting for those New York reviewers to come in...

:whatever:

What are the chances of some troll registering on the forums and spoiling the whole movie or something?

Did something like that happen before?

Oh crap. Talk about a doomsday scenario. I may have to get off the hype for awhile now. :funny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"