The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - Part 126 (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top 5 ticket sales on fandango today

1. TDKR
2. TDKR: IMAX
3. AMC's TDKR Trilogy
4. (Ted)
5. Regal's TDKR Marathon

I, for one, think there are TWO Batmen.

bale_prestige_bola.jpg

Hmm good to see. This thing's going to own the box office this weekend.

JGL on Conan, best late show ever.

[YT]fTHZaURuZwA[/YT]

:hehe:

Really wish no one posted what dave said. Thanks. Awesome. Later.

Wow, the rottentomatoes site reminds me exactly why people think a lot of comic book fans are fat 40 somethings that live in their mother's basement. People have been giving the critics responsible for the 3 negative reviews DEATH THREATS :dry:

Its sad...and unfortunately I've even seen a couple posters like this here who freak out and attack you like morons because you don't think something they admire is as great as they do. Unfortunately, a small group of losers speak way louder than the rest of us. :whatever:

You guys might think you know a lot.. But there's SO much more.

TDKR is a masterpiece.

Wow, the rottentomatoes site reminds me exactly why people think a lot of comic book fans are fat 40 somethings that live in their mother's basement. People have been giving the critics responsible for the 3 negative reviews DEATH THREATS :dry:

Its sad...and unfortunately I've even seen a couple posters like this here who freak out and attack you like morons because you don't think something they admire is as great as they do. Unfortunately, a small group of losers speak way louder than the rest of us. :whatever:

They say nerds are the cool kids now. But the basement dwelling nerds are alive and well (on the Internet.*

*Well is a relative term.

I'll say one thing. The first fight between Batman & Bane is the most brutal fight I have ever seen on screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"