The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - Part 126 (NO SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be a dumb question, but what is with the red button on his lapel? I thought I saw other cast members wearing them earlier as well.

This is pretty cool and sad at the same time.

lyvya.jpg

L7Dq2.jpg

Yea, the crazy bat-fans are the reason I am seeing it at midnight, and 11:00 A.M next day... The applause are fine at great parts... but midnight showings are so nuts you miss half the film. But it is quite fun.

Glad you enjoyed it. Was it IMAX? Do they show trailers at all during premieres?

Really? My theatre didn't have a midnight opening last time around so I assumed the crowd that would be at midnight this time was the same crowd that went for the first matinee showing. During TDK, it was as silent as a church until the applause at the end. Then again, I don't live in the biggest of cities.

Midnight crowds will cheer for crowd-pleasing moments (truck flip, pencil trick...etc) but are very respectful when they need to be. Especially for a film like this.

Just realized I described a pencil going through a human skull as crowd pleasing.

They're just kinda standing this time. :csad: The Inception cast pics were so...snuggly :funny:

JGL is hysterical.

"So how do you play Bruce Willis?"
"Like a BOSS!"

:lmao:

He should take his pants off at the point in the interview.

That story about Mickey Rourke and 3D was absolute GOLD. Mickey is THE MAN. "I'm not wearing those freakin' glasses!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"