The Dark Knight Rises The TDKR General Discussion Thread - - Part 151

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I rather have sex than that Joker doll.

Nice last words to start the new thread. :hehe:

Ok, that Joker statue is pure, unadulterated sex. :hoboj: :up:

It's going to cost the earth, too, but worth every cent. It will be my 2nd Hot Toys Ledger Joker I've bought.

Now they need to do Nurse Joker and it will be complete.

I thought they've done a nurse Joker already?

I really need a hot toys Joker. When I started buying them before Rises came out I didn't realize they were made in limited quantities.

I was telling my mom how I need a Joker to go along with Batman and Catwoman and she's like "wouldn't it be funny if you walked in the room and Catwoman was laying on the floor, because the Joker got jealous?". I laughed but was pretty freaked out if such a thing occurred, lol.

I thought they've done a nurse Joker already?

There have been bootleg kits to kitbash your own Nurse Joker, but no official release.

Word is that Chris Nolan won't allow a Nurse version.

Yeah I've only seen two official Ledger Jokers released from Hot Toys, and I've got one;

Blowoutofproportion2-1.jpg

The other they did was the interrogation room Joker;

hottoysjoker2.jpg

Last edited:
Hot toys has released quite a few versions of Batman and the Joker from the tdk trilogy. First release looked nothing like Ledger. Then came a Bank Robber Joker which is basically the exact same release as this newer version. The new Bank Robber Joker has a couple extra weapons and a bus backdrop. I think so far, 4 Jokers have been released (not counting this newest bank robber one). It is true though that a Nurse Joker has never been made. Google Hot toys Joker 2.0 release. Its pretty stunning.

Last edited:
Bump because I was thinking about the discussion of the second fight, and I love this moment:

tumblr_mkc31hqIif1rek7mwo1_r1_500.gif

Indeed it was. Are the Hot Toys figures particularly hard to come by?

No, they're just very expensive.

Well, they are once they stop making them. They always come in limited quantities. You can still get them, but they're even more expensive than they already are.

I got the Keaton Batman for £500.

I'll give them another £500 if they do Pfeiffer's Catwoman, but beyond that, they are not getting anymore of my money. I don't care how nice they look. :o

I got the Keaton Batman for £500.

I'll give them another £500 if they do Pfeiffer's Catwoman, but beyond that, they are not getting anymore of my money. I don't care how nice they look. :o

In the words of Alfred Pennyworth - "Know your limits".

Haha holy s***, those impressions sounded pretty damn good!

I know..makes me want to pull out my gas mask and try it myself...cant be that hard...
though I dont think I could pull the "and you think that.... (points a vajajay) gives you power over me" line on the wifey without getting MY spine broken..

Am I the only one who liked the Bat Pod more then the Tumbler?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"