The Team-Up Film You've Been Waiting A Lifetime For

DJ_KiDDvIcIOUs

Avenger
Reaction score
The Backstreet Boys And 'Nsync Are Teaming Up To Fight Zombie Cowboys

1349497752497187943.png

There comes a time in everyone’s life that they come across a piece of news that renders them mute. News so baffling, so incomprehensible, the very act of language is impossible, news so profound that you are stunned into a damning silence. Ladies and Gentlemen: This is that news.

Asylum, the studio behind Sharknado—ah, now this makes much more sense!—have announced plans for a a “futuristic zombie western” movie, penned by Backstreet Boy (Backstreet Man?) Nick Carter. Carter will also star, and had this to say about his deep, complex, and dramatically compelling lead character:

My character is still being worked out right now, but I’m a good guy that’s going to help save the day.​

Perfection.

Joining Carter in the cast of the tentatively-titled Dead 7 are fellow Backstreet Boys Howie Dorough and A.J. McLean, while ‘Nsync is currently solely represented in the cast by Joey Fatone. You’re telling me Justin Timberlake hasn’t signed up for this? I am shocked. SHOCKED, I SAY.

Although Carter has no credentials in the world of moviemaking, he does have a record for some truly bizarre Backstreet Boys crossovers—in 2000, he collaborated with Stan Lee to write a one-shot comic book that re-imagined the band as a group of superheroes called the Cyber Crusaders:

1349497752585847655.jpg

Only time will tell whether Dead 7 or The Backstreet Project will go down in history as the ultimate Backstreet Boys media production.

http://io9.com/the-backstreet-boys-and-nsync-are-teaming-up-to-fight-z-1719132372

Hypesters rejoice!

meh call me when "One Direction v Justin Bieber" is out

I had the Kevin and Brian Cyber Crusader toys from Burger King!

:wow:

And here I was, thinking that the Justice League was the team up I've been waiting for

I was thinking we already have Freddy vs Jason, what else could we want?

. Slacker / stoner buddy comedy with Christian Bale and Hannibal Buress

. Magic School Bus: the Bush Administration visits ISIS!

. James Carville and Amy Schumer argue with each other about politics, culture, and philosophy in a loose remake of "My Dinner with Andre"

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"