The Dark Knight The Teaser is On Youtube! Enjoy!

I like the HD version a bit more. So I'll up it from a 4/10 to a 5/10

I like it alot
The Jokers voice is really great I think

Wow, the high quality version really changed my opinion of Joker's voice. The bootleg version made him sound like some sort of weird, mouth-breathing teenager, but he really sounds pretty cool. And the laugh is perfect. :up:

I saw The Simpsons today just for the trailer.

It looks and sounds 434567890987654 times better on the big screen.

Also, I noticed that The Joker sort of sounded like he was on a phone or something when he was talking. I don't know.

The crowd loved it though.

Do we have a pic of that joker card from the end of the teaser yet?

yes we do :)

jaker.jpg

I voted weak, very weak.

But then again this is just a teaser for a film thats not due for quite sometime yet, i'm still excited about The Dark Knight.

I voted Interesting but not great. If you want to see a great trailer go watch the spiderman 3 one.

Joker's voice was really meh... they should just dub Ledger with a Mark Hamill voice over...

Honestly for a huge film like this, a small teaser is exactly what I was expecting. Because it only means there's bigger things to come...Yes, I would've liked to see footage like a lot of the people here, and I also thought it would be more like the Begins teaser. But this is what teasers are for. They're not really supposed to show anything, but to start getting people excited and talking about the film.

Honestly for a huge film like this, a small teaser is exactly what I was expecting. Because it only means there's bigger things to come...Yes, I would've liked to see footage like a lot of the people here, and I also thought it would be more like the Begins teaser. But this is what teasers are for. They're not really supposed to show anything, but to start getting people excited and talking about the film.
exactly. the anticipation is the best part

it might just be me, but I thought that trailer was AMAZING. I REALLY REALLY like the Jokers voice and laugh, creepy as bad place.

As much as people are b!tching about the teaser, you can already tell WB is spending more $$$ on the marketing for this than they did on Begins. The font at the end of the trailer is a crisp, bevelled CG font as opposed to the dull, plain white + red fonts that were used in the promotion of Begins. It's minor, I know, but an indication that WB are trying to rep it as a big, glossy summer action fick which is wise.

I know it was for artistic purposes but there should have been a couple glimpses of something. FLASH to a shot of Joker from behind not to reveal his face or something. FLASH to a shot of Batman in the new suit... etc

Just a couple quick glimpses imo were teaser worthy.

The content is good though. I have no doubts the story will deliver :)

I liked it alright. Fairly good teaser, and as far as Ledger's voice, I'm not completely sold. Not horrible, but not spectacular either. Might have to hear him say more to really form an opinion.

Youtube link on first page doesn;t work, and I need MediaPlayer, for I have no other player.. Could someone help a man out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"