Arrow The Thea Queen/ Willa Holland thread

I would like to see a team up between Speedy and Jesse Quick in a crossover.

Well if our theory is true about William's mom having been one of the casualties of the island and Oliver having to take full responsibility in caring for him, then we could see Thea utilized more as an aunt figure.

If anything, I could see Will opening up to Thea more, especially if he's having (obvious) issues with getting close to Oliver, due to the whole incident surrounding his mother's death and probably just feeling more comfortable around his aunt than his father for the time being.

And as a side benefit, "Thea as aunt" means William is being watched by someone Ollie can trust to protect him from most plausible threats. Thea doesn't want to be a vigilante anymore, but she's still a highly skilled warrior, and there's no way she'd object to beating up, say, a bunch of crooks trying to kidnap Mayor Queen's son.

MG revealed that it was Willa who came to them and asked for a lower episode count. Im thinking she is out after her contract is officially done.

MG revealed that it was Willa who came to them and asked for a lower episode count. Im thinking she is out after her contract is officially done.

shame to hear this.she is my favorate actress on arrow.have liked willa since she came onto the o.c.

Moment Of Silence For One Of Arrow's Best Character's Who's Leaving.
tumblr_nogitdz4ZO1urw5wzo5_r1_250.gif

This could've been avoided. How? Well, I don't know if most of you heard, but Stephen Amell recently said he pitched an idea to Marc for Thea to gain ownership of Palmer Technologies, become CEO and get the Queen fortune back; but Marc denied this. He said no, and why?
Because he wants Felicity to own the company.

This is another Arrow character leaving so Felicity can have the spotlight.

So here's how Thea should've gotten the company.

[Season 4]
Instead of Felicity getting the boot, let's make it simple. After she is wheelchair bound, she secretly forges Thea's name on the 'Ownership Transfer' papers, just in case she 'didn't make it'. After Felicity is seemingly booted out of the company, she gives the board the paperwork and they realize they booted Felicity, who isn't even technically the CEO anymore. Felicity tells Thea in the finale, and Thea is surprisingly interested in following her mother and father's footsteps.

[Season 5]
In the past 5 months, Thea has shown excellent initiative and stocks are at an all time high; she gets help from Walter, who decides to mentor Thea on how to run a company, (which she is struggling at, but believes it’s what her father and mother would want for her, so she sticks it through) and becomes a father figure again to her. Thea has renamed the company 'Q-Core' and used some of Malcolm's saving to do construction on the building; giving it a sleek new look. Thea shoves herself into her company duties. She has momentarily retired being Speedy, as she doesn’t want to live ‘that life’ anymore.

Things seem to be going great, but in the premiere, when Oliver is kidnapped, Thea is in a rush to suit up and save him and she accidentally signs a contract for the company to start weapons trade. Later down the road, she discovers the company has spies from another cooperation working there, and is using their resources to make nuclear bombs. She officially ends all contracts and distribution of weapons.

Skip to the finale, the bombs Adrian used were made by Q-Core, and Thea blames herself for the death of Samantha in Season 6 when she finally awakes from her coma.

Is Willa leaving the show? :(

And why do the writers have such a hard on for Felicity? She's insufferable. Why can't they just put her and Iris in their own show away from the others?

It's expected she's leaving this season.... not because Guggie wants Felicity to have all the limelight... but because Willa's wanted out the show for a couple of seasons.

Anyone that spins this back to Felicity is a lunatic,

EBR just instagrammed a goodbye cake from what looked like to be the Arrow set...im prettttty confident that cake is for Willa.

no... she'll go off with Roy...

I'm guessing that will be her swan song as Speedy, and maybe her last heroic stand. It's a shame, because I prefer seeing her to the likes of Mr Terrific, Wilddog or the new Black Canary.

Is Roy going to recognise Thea behind that mask or will he wonder who his masked rescuer is?

Considering he gave Thea his costume imma say yes lol.

It'll be great to see her back in amongst the action.

It should’ve always been speedy, Black Canary and GA. No Wild Dog. And Mr Terrific could’ve been a guest star but not a series regular. I would’ve rather he have gotten the same level of treatment given to Wildcat. Especially given the fact that they haven’t really done his character justice.

Roy: Damn. I really shouldn't have had that last curry.

Thea: Here, let me help you to the toilet.

Roy: Hurry quickly! I need to run.

Thea: They don't call me Speedy for nothing.

It's expected she's leaving this season.... not because Guggie wants Felicity to have all the limelight... but because Willa's wanted out the show for a couple of seasons.

Anyone that spins this back to Felicity is a lunatic,

What reasons did Willa want out of the show?

I know she used to post a lot about the show on instagram then after season 4 it stopped completley and her role on the show became less and less.

I heard both that she was upset her role as Speedy was written out and also that she never wanted a costume-role on the show. So I have no idea what her actual reasons were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"