Reaction score
The Infinity Saga (Phase 1 to 3)

The Multiverse Saga (Phase 4 to 6)

The Third Saga (Phase 7 to 9?)

What is it going to be?

X

Last edited:
14br-junior-key-art-newsheader-1920x1080-616278997.jpg

I'll write down who I think should be around for this Xaga.

X-Men
Fantastic Four
Silver Surfer (I would love a solo movie especially if Galactus is the big bad)
Namor (I guess this would be like Hulk, no solo movies but would be around somewhere)
Spider-Man
Doctor Strange
Black Panther
Captain Marvel
Eternals
Shang-Chi
Ghost Rider (this + X-Men/Silver Surfer as the new film headliners)
Avengers (for the events + team ups)

Still plenty of ips.

The Mutant Saga maybe?

With the Fantastic Four coming in a few years, I'd imagine Galactus is getting close as well.

The Galactic Saga?

It can't be the mutant saga, unless Feige really want to dedicate multiple phases for the X-Men and The Mutants. The Mutant Saga would be fine if its just the X-Men, X-Force, New Mutants, X-Factor and a bunch of solo mutant movies.

Galactus as a threat would be more universal, he could be a big threat to Earth and the entire universe.

Galactus Saga seems more a logical choice given its scope.

I can see the Mutant filling in at the middle of the saga (like Ultron and Civil War in Infinity Saga) but I can see the endroad will lead to Galactus at the end of the saga.

The future saga. Do like an age of apocalpse type thing. Great way to build Sinister moving stuff around in the background

Avengers Eternity Wars
Captain America: Red White And Black
Nomad
Celestials: End of Time
Eternity Saga
Avengers Excursion
Avengers Timeless
Avengers Academy
Timeless Saga
Hercules: Rise or the Gods
Sam Wilson Captain America
The Black Knight: Origins
Shang-Chi and the Wreckage of Time
Runaways: New Era
Red Guardian: Generations
Midnight Sons

Some of those sound really random and if Marvel Studios were to proceed with those, they could make the title simpler like just call it Black Knight, Red Guardian, Hercules and Runaways.

Are those suggestions or rumors/leaks? Because we already know about Captain America New World Order, so I doubt they would ever go from that to a title like Sam Wilson Captain America.

Are those suggestions or rumors/leaks? Because we already know about Captain America New World Order, so I doubt they would ever go from that to a title like Sam Wilson Captain America.
They were included from the leaks reported by multiple sites.

I don't know if they're legit. There's also "The Mutants" but I can't find an article for that.

Anyway, some of these "trademarks" seem like throwaway and wouldn't be used.

So they're supposedly leaked trademarks then?

I suppose I could see them trademarking Sam Wilson Captain America for merchandising purposes.

Still not sure what this group is supposed to be:

Avengers Excursion
Avengers Timeless
Avengers Academy

Excursion and Academy don't make much sense as titles. And Timeless sounds like it could be part of a title but not a whole one.

And there are indeed several on the list that seem to be using subtitles for no logical reason whatsoever.

The ones I copied and pasted were from the second leak.

"The Mutants" was reported by Deadline before SDCC, but that wasn't even revealed in Sdcc. So I'm assuming "The Mutants" wasn't trademarked.

Like I said the names trademarked sound really random and don't sound good. "Timeless" "The Black Knight: Origins", "Red Guardian: Generations" these sound really bad as movie titles.

Avengers Academy iirc from the comics is like the Avengers' equivalent of the New Mutants. So I think it could be something for D+.

Timeless Saga/Avengers Timeless probably have something to do with Time Travel/history and Endgame have already done that.

EXcursion sounds like a Avengers horror film, a road trip gone wrong.

I was gonna say Excursion sounds like an MCU themed cruise or theme park attraction but I doubt that would be trademarked simultaneously with actual movies.

I was gonna say Excursion sounds like an MCU themed cruise or theme park attraction but I doubt that would be trademarked simultaneously with actual movies.
Would be fitting for a Disney+ Xpecial.

My wishliXt (assuming these don't show up in The Multiverse Saga)

PhaSeven
2026:
Shang-Chi and the Return of the Ten Rings
X-Men
Eternals: United
Doctor Strange and Clea: Dark Dimensiomania

2027:
Spider-Man: Broken Home (sequel to Spider-Man: No More Home)
Captain Marvel Rises
4 in the Madness of the Subterranea
Black Panther: Beyond Wakanda

2028:
Blade II
X-Men 2
Silver Surfer
Ghost Rider

PhasEight
2029:
Shang-Chi and the Fellowship of the Ten Rings
AvengerSeven
Spider-Man: Home Again
Eternals: The Last Stand

2030:
Blade III
X-Men 3
4 in the Madness of the Negative Zone
Silver Surfer Rises

2031:
Ghost Rider: Midnight Sons
Spider-Man: Final Home
Squirrel Girl
Inhumans

Phas9
X-Men 4
Silver Surfer Returns

New Mutants
Avengers' 8
4 in the Madness of Attillan
Squirrel Girl and the New Warriors

Ghost Rider: Mephisto
Avengers: Galactic War
X-Men 5
Inhumans Vol. 2

Last edited:
My bet: The Mutants Saga

Captain Marvel, Strange, Spidey, Black Panther, The Avengers and newcomers like FF, Blade, Shang Chi, Thunderbolts and Eternals, among many other heroes from movies and TV shows are all still going be around for the next phase. So I don't see anything such as "The Mutant Saga". It has to be something everybody can fit. I'm thinking Galactus.

But I absolutely hope Marvel knows how big the mutant universe is, and I genuinely hope they can build and expand a proper mutant universe within the MCU, and I hope they have their big events too.

I could see Galactus being introduced as some kind of rogue Celestial, or a being that preys on Celestials. Maybe we'll see him duke it out with Arishem in a massive cosmic brawl.

My wishliXt (assuming these don't show up in The Multiverse Saga)

PhaSeven
2026:
Shang-Chi and the Return of the Ten Rings
X-Men
Eternals: United
Doctor Strange and Clea: Dark Dimensiomania

2027:
Spider-Man: Broken Home (sequel to Spider-Man: No More Home)
Captain Marvel Rises
4 in the Madness of the Subterranea
Black Panther: Beyond Wakanda

2028:
Blade II
X-Men 2
Silver Surfer
Ghost Rider

PhasEight
2029:
Shang-Chi and the Fellowship of the Ten Rings
AvengerSeven
Spider-Man: Home Again
Eternals: The Last Stand

2030:
Blade III
X-Men 3
4 in the Madness of the Negative Zone
Silver Surfer Rises

2031:
Ghost Rider: Midnight Sons
Spider-Man: Final Home
Squirrel Girl
Inhumans

Phas9
X-Men 4
Silver Surfer Returns

New Mutants
Avengers' 8
4 in the Madness of Attillan
Squirrel Girl and the New Warriors

Ghost Rider: Mephisto
Avengers: Galactic War
X-Men 5
Inhumans Vol. 2
Hmmm Phase 7 to 9, could be like 2 years to 2 and half years like phase 4 to 6.

So it'd be like this
Phase 7: July or November 2026 to 2028, I personally would like the first post Secret Wars film to kick off Phaseven
Phase 8: 2028 to 2030
Phase 9: 2030 to 2032

I hope they go back to every phase featuring an Avengers movie, that way by Phase 9 we would be reaching Avengers 9 or 10.

Must haves are X-Men, Silver Surfer and Ghost Rider finally debuting and getting their own films. The Tv side is trickier. Is Marvel going to reintroduce Punisher, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, Cloak & Dagger, Runaways and the Inhumans or upgrade them to TV? They are certainly enough to occupy the Mcu for several years. Or will they finally introduce lesser known characters like Two Gun kid, Swordsman, Dr. Voodoo, Captain Britain and Tigra?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"